Hope

Dylan was writing his last report he hopes for the end of the year. His literature teacher was the only one who wouldn't let him graduate. He thinks it's cause word got around school that he was pregnant but everyone was afraid to ask him, even his sister's. He was still trying to figure out how to tell them.

He was putting the finishing touches to the report when his laptop started making sounds. He looked to see it was Miles trying to Skype with him. He clicked the accept button and waited.

"Hey!" Miles said smiling.

"Hey. Wait tilt your head a little" Dylan said.

"Make me" Miles put his hands on top of his head and tilted his head as a gesture to get over here. Dylan smiled at him and Miles couldn't help but smile back.

"You look really good

"You look really good. I missed this look on you" Dylan was taking in the look of jet black hair against pale skin.

"I've missed it too. How's everything over there?" Miles asked.

"It's been alright. I just finished my last school assignment"

"Last?" Miles questioned

"Yeah. If this essay is good enough I can graduate so I don't have deal with anyone anymore" Dylan was honestly really irritated with everyone in the school. They stared and whispered causing Dylan's anxiety to get really high.

"You're sounding like me" Miles smiled since he knew his boyfriend was frustrated.

"Someone has to in this town" Dylan grinned and cleaned back in his chair. "What's it like being an actor?"

"It's fine. Everyone keeps telling me how I'm bringing the comic to life. It's annoying to be complemented"

"I thought you liked being center of attention?" The older boy tilted his head as he smirked.

"I think you're getting me confused with Sally" the two laughed since it was partially true. "Speaking of Sally. How did they take the news?"

"I haven't told them" Miles went wide eyed at that.

"Why the fuck not? I mean they must know by now"

"They do since there is a rumor going around school that I am. I just haven't figured out how to tell them" Dylan truly had went through several ideas, but all of them ended badly in his head.

"Just sit them down on the couch and say, 'hey guys. Just want to tell you I'm pregnant since Miles was an idiot and didn't wear a condom'" Miles grinned largely and then went straight faced.

"Yeah. That would end badly. Also you're not an idiot. Something's happen for a reason"

Miles had put a cigarette in his mouth as his boyfriend was talking. He rolled his eyes as he lighted the toxic stick that he's so addicted to. "I don't believe in faith" he said as he let the cigarette dangle from his mouth as he was looking for his script.