Let's Run

Miles was laying in the stupid hospital bed as the doctor was outside the room talking to his parents. He knew what they were telling them. That fucking doctor was suggesting that he should go to rehab. Of course they couldn't force him to go since he was 18 years old. He got out of the bed and saw that his dad left his phone on the table as well as his wallet. He grabbed it and pulled up the only person he could think of. He hit the call button and quietly went to the connected bathroom.

"Hey. Are you okay? You're finally out of the hospital?"

"No, Bliss. I'm still stuck in this fucking place. Can you do me a massive favor?" He asked.

"Depends" she said.

"What the fuck do you mean depends?" Miles asked with a slight angry tone. "Listen you do this and I keep your secret. You'll keep this a secret. You can't tell Sally, your mom, and especially not your brother"

"Fine. What do you need?"

"You gotta go to my place and pack my suitcase with some of my shit and get any other stuff you think is important to me. Then find my car and drive it to the hospital" he told her.

"Alright. I over heard Mom saying Gerard and Frank are coming over in an hour. I'm leaving the house now. I was actually getting back from Johnny's place. Dylan is here mopping in his room at least that's what Sally said" Miles can hear her getting in a car.

"Who's car are you in?" Miles asked. He knew that Bliss never really drives even though she has her drivers license.

"Yours"

"Mine?" Miles was honestly scared to have his baby in Bliss's hands.

"Don't worry. I've gotten better at driving. I've been driving Johnny's car every once in awhile" He heard the familiar sound of his car starting up. "I'll shoot you a text when I'm head to the hospital. Shit!"

"You better not have wrecked my baby" Miles said pissed off.

"No but I may have been spotted by your angry pregnant fiancé. I gotta go bye"

"Bliss?" He pulled his phone away and looked to see she had hung up on him. "Fuck" He then heard footsteps coming towards the room.

"Hey Calix. You okay in there?"

"I'm fine, mom" Miles said as he put the phone in the band of his underwear. Now he was gonna have to wait for the Wentz twin to show up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bliss parked in front of the huge house that was Dylan and Miles place. She had got out and walked to the front door. She had Miles keys so she unlocked the front door and walked into the clean home. She ran up the stairs and to the room she remembered was the couples room. She went to the walk in closet and grabbed the suitcase. She threw most of Miles clothes in it and zipped it up. She was gonna walk out but then remembered something important. She ran downstairs to the basement and was shocked to see it was a mess. There was beer bottles everywhere and broken glass in some places. She carefully walked to the table where Miles laptop was at. She grabbed it and looked at the other stuff on the table.

There was prescription bottles without labels on them, some more beer bottles, some white stuff that Bliss guessed was cocaine, and then there was pictures. One was of Sally and Bliss on a swing set.

 One was of Sally and Bliss on a swing set