Plans For An Amazing Future

"Help me plan my wedding!" Brendon shouted as he threw a pen at Patrick.

"Meagan and I are trying to but you're the one that keeps going on your phone" Patrick retorted.

"Fine. My phone's away" he put his phone in his pocket and rested his hands on the table.

"So you have a location?" Meagan asked.

"Yeah. I already have everything done" Brendon said with a shrug. "We're getting married next Saturday"

"Then why the hell did you make us come over?" Patrick was really frustrated with the other man. He had to leave a crying Locklyn with Pete since he was sick with a fever.

"Because I need you to help me" Brendon said like it was the most obvious thing.

"If we're not helping you with your wedding then what could you need us for?" Meagan asked.

"I need you guys to go to the store to get me something" Patrick and Meagan looked at each other knowingly. They knew exactly what the man needed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sally was laying on her boyfriends bed as he was at his desk working on some school work. He's room was pretty neat. He had all his close hanging and some of his dirty clothes was by the hamper since he missed when throwing them in. He had a guitar on a stand in the corner since it was his most prized possession.

"Ugh" Kit said as he threw his pen down.

"What's wrong?" Sally asked.

"I don't get why I'm doing this. I mean I don't even know what I want to do in the future" kit told her once he turned his chair to face her.

"Why don't you just work with music like you always wanted to?" Sally asked.

Realization went across Kit's face. He had forgot that that was always his dream. Since he was little he wanted to be like his dad. Of course he knew he would never be better then him, but he stay he wanted to become a rockstar.

He climbed on top of Sally so he was straddling her and kissed all over her face.

"You are brilliant, Sally" she giggled as he went back to leaving kissed all over her face. She was truly happy to finally be with the guy she's been crushing on for years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dylan got off the plane and started looking amongst the crowd for Miles. Then he saw a woman sitting on a random chair. She had blond hair put up in a messy bin with sunglasses on her head. She was wearing a black long sleeve shirt and pants with holes on the knee.

Dylan watched as she kept drinking her coffee and try to blindly reach for something on the floor

Dylan watched as she kept drinking her coffee and try to blindly reach for something on the floor. He came to find out it was a piece of cardboard with writing on it. 'Dylan Kingston Wentz' He walked towards her and looked at the sign again.