New Home and Another Fabulous Wedding

After a week of being in New York with Miles, Dylan had to say his goodbyes since he had to go home. Before getting on the airplane, Miles handed him an envelope and whispering in Dylan's ear to open it once he was home.

Dylan got a taxi to take back home since he knew the his mom wanted to stay with Locklyn since he was getting over being sick.

He opened the front door to his childhood home to have a cute little strawberry blond boy running towards him.

"Dyl!" Dylan picked up Locklyn as he was running full force toward his older brother.

"Hey little guy. Pretty soon I won't be able to pick you up" Dylan told him smiling.

"Why?" Locklyn said with a pout.

"Because you're getting too heavy, buddy"

"He missed you" Patrick said smiling at his sons.

"We missed you too!" The twins ran from out of their rooms to hug their older brother.

As Bliss was pulling away from the hug she noticed a new accessory on Dylan.

"What is this?" She said holding his left hand. Sally and Patrick quickly looked at the sparkling ring.

Dylan blushed and whispered, "Miles proposed."

"Wait, he did what!" Bliss shouted as they all looked shocked yet happy.

"Oh my god!" Sally shouted happy for her brother.

"Also not only am I expecting a baby. I'm expecting two"

"Oh twins! We need to go to the store!" Patrick shouted excited. He didn't only get one grandchild but two.

"We need to go right now" Sally and Bliss ran to their room to put their shoes on while Patrick picked up Locklyn.

Dylan pulled out the envelope he stuffed in the inside pocket of his jacket. He opened it to find two keys and a piece of paper.

Go to the address on the back of this paper. There you will find our home. Go crazy decorating. I'll be home next month. Love you - Your fiancé Miles

Dylan smiled and looked at his mother. "We're gonna have to stop somewhere before going to the store"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick parked the car in front of the large gate and they all got off. Dylan pulled out the keys to find out which one fit the lock. He see a large beautiful home. There the front door and then a gate on the side. The girls ran to the gate rather than the front door. There were two sets of stairs leading down to a pool and sitting areas.

Dylan walked around the empty house until he came upon a room upstairs

Dylan walked around the empty house until he came upon a room upstairs. He couldn't help but imagine decorating the room with two cribs. He bit his lip from crying as he rested his hand on his bump.

After standing there he walked downstairs to see his family coming out from the kitchen.

"This is the house Miles bought!" Sally said. "It's amazing!"

Dylan smiled since he felt so lucky to have the greatest fiancé ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick and Pete were standing across from each other smiling. Dallon was standing in the middle waiting anxiously. It was the day he well finally be marrying Brendon. Of course the two already felt like they were married but now it was gonna be officially on paper.

The doors open and in walked Brendon looking handsome like always. Of course he decided to wear a silver blazer since it was Brendon.

The couple joined hand and said their vows and then the priest said, "I now pronounce you Mr and Mr Weekes"

Dallon dipped Brendon as he kissed him causing the shorter man to giggle against his lips. Brendon then got the glitter from his pocket and said, "What a shame the groom's bride, that's me, is a whore" as he threw it above them.

Pete laughed as he held Patrick close to him since he knew the younger man has been waiting for years to do that.

"I love you Brendon Weekes" Dallon whispered in his ear.

"I'm glad you do because another Weekes is gonna arrive soon" he whispered back.

"What?" Dallon asked confused.

"I'm pregnant bitches!!"

*Sneak Peek For Next Chapter*
"Come on Dylan. We can easily become a band"

"I just landed but I have to go on Ellen"

"Come on, Pattycakes. We got a song to record"

A/n: Hey guys. I'm gonna try to update more often now. Please leave comments on any ideas you have cause I really can use your help. Also can you believe how far we've came. Little Dylan is now engaged and pregnant with twins. I feel like such a proud mother.