Talking

"Bliss!" The 18 year old girl ran to her parents room where she heard her father yell for her. She walked in to see her mom on the large bed with Locklyn cuddling into his side. Her father was walking out of the closet putting on his jacket.

"You called me Dad" she said.

"Yeah. We're gonna go out for some bonding time" he said.

"Alright. I'll go get my shoes" she said leaving the room.

"Don't cause any trouble with our daughter please" Patrick said to his husband. Pete kissed Locklyn's cheek and then kissed Patrick's lips.

"No promises" Patrick shook his head as Pete left the room.

The father and daughter got into the car and Pete started driving into Hollywood. "First stop sushi"

"Thank goodness. I've been craving sushi for days" she said.

"Oh my God! We must be related" Pete said in a white girl voice. Bliss laughed and punched her father's arm.

"You're such a dork" she told him.

"Now your starting to remind me of your mother" Pete smiled as he looked at the road.

"Well I am your guys daughter"

"Very true my juice box" They got to their destination and got off the car. The took a seat at the sushi bar and started ordering a roll after another.

"So you still wanna go to school for photography?" Pete asked his daughter.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I still want to go?" Bliss tilted her head confused.

"No reason" Truthfully Pete wasn't sure if Bliss was the same after everything. He didn't know if that sick bastard made his daughter more damaged than he thought.

"I'm okay now Dad" Bliss said reading her father's mind.

"Are you sure?" He questioned.

She looked down at her platter and started swirling a grain of rice in the soysauce with her chopsticks. "I mean I still want to be a photographer and I still have the same personality. I'm started to wear skirts and dresses again. Sure what happened is completely fucking up my relationship with Johnny, but I'm okay"

"How is it messing up your relationship with Johnny?" Pete wanted his daughter to be happy and it seemed like the Dun boy made her happy.

Bliss blushed and put her head down so her hair was in her face. Pete instantly knew how it was messing everything up from her action."There's no rush to do that stuff you know that right?"

"Yeah right" she said moving her hair and rolling her eyes. That was the Bliss that Pete knew. "I'm sure you and Mom had sex a month in to your guys relationship"

Pete rubbed the back of his neck and said, "Yeah. Let's say that"

"I'm kidding Dad. I know you guys slept together before you two were even in a relationship. That's how Dylan got here"

"There really is no rush, Bliss. When it's time it's time" he reassured her.

"I can't believe I'm having this talk with you" she said. "I'm so use to talking to Meagan or Bandit about my girl problems" she said.