"Hey, need some help?" I turned around to see Keaton standing in the doorway, a smile tugging at his lips. I nodded my head, completely confused. "Yeah, I'm not really sure how to do this." I motioned to the candles and then room. Keaton gave a light chuckle before taking one of the bags away from me.

"Jeez how much did they spend on buying candles?" He questioned once he actually seen the amount of candles that we had got.

"They spent more on the candles than I did on flowers." I told him seriously. He shook his head before taking the candles and placing them around the room, leaving a couple on the table.

"How come Drew didn't come along with you?" I asked as we took a few candles and set them around the room. A laugh escaped his lips making me turn around and look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Dude, he hasn't left Chelsea's side since we came back. Someone's got it bad." I nodded my head not really sure how to answer. I kind of had a feeling that they would click. They just seemed like they both have similar qualities and enjoy some of the same things.

Actually now that I think about it it's kind of odd to think about. Both of us like sisters. They both are just so different, but then they both are alike in ways.  Bell likes the sporty side of life but can be girly whereas Chelsea likes to look her best most of the time.

"Did you figure out what you wanted to say to her?" Keaton asked, snapping me back to the room and not my thoughts.

"Yeah, I actually figured a way that I can tell her how I feel the way I know best."

-Isabella

                I sighed as I looked in the mirror. Chelsea had come home about an hour ago and right as soon as I was in her sight she pulled me into my room, muttering about getting me ready for my secret admirer.  I forgot to put the note away so she must have saw it. Something about her seemed off though. Like she knew something I didn't and it kind of annoyed me. I hate being out of the loop and I feel like she knows more about this mysterious secret admirer than originally thought.

"You look amazing. Don't over think this too much. Tonight will be one of the best nights of your life." Chelsea said as she came into my bathroom and saw me looking at myself. I had basically been put into everything that was hers. I had on a black and white dress and blacks killer heels. I didn't mind them too much, I am use to wearing them by now. My makeup was done very glam. Foundation to winged liner and a bold red lipstick to accent the red accessories Chelsea had let me wear.

My gaze shifted to hers as I gave her a look. She was definitely up to something. "What do you know?" I asked causing her to grin sheepishly. 

"Guess you'll just figure that out here in a few minutes." She spoke 

When we pulled up outside of a building I turned to look at Chelsea. She kept her eyes forward until she got out of the car. I followed her out of the car and into the building. She didn't say anything as she walked down a hall and stopped in front of a door.

I looked around as I walked and thought for a moment. My eyes widened in realization. This is the same place Drew said they were having their album release party. I pulled on Chelsea's shoulders, stopping her and making her look at me.

"You brought me to their album release party? Chelsea you knew I didn't want to talk to Wesley just yet." I growled at her. She pulled her arm away from my grasp and shook her head.

"Isabella, it is about damn time that you and Wesley sorted your little spat out." It was my turn to shake my head at her. She ignored me and my complaints about not wanting to be here and instead she opened the door she was standing in front of.