Chapter 16

Maura pov...

Jane comes down to my office with salads for us to eat. I am surprised that she is eating a salad and she must notice because she says "the baby craving healthy food right now".

I smile and she says "the therapist helped me to realize what the source of my problems was and I felt free to talk through everything"

I say "you can always talk to me"

She nods and says "I know Mau, it's just I don't want to bother you and I have always found it hard to talk about"

I nod and say "you are my partner and would never bother me Jane, I will always be there for you"

She says "I know it will be good for me to talk to someone before I feel ready to talk to you about it, and I have been given some medication that I can take that will help me sleep without nightmares hopefully".

I say "okay I will be here for when you want to talk, that's good that you should yet more sleep now"

She smiles and we start to eat when she starts laughing, I ask "what?"

She says "Jordan is having a fun time kicking my stomach"

She grabs my hand and puts it on her stomach and I smile, I say 'that's amazing Jane"

She nods and says "I have the five week scan coming up in a few days, would you come with me?"

I nod and say "I would be honored to Jane".

We finish eating our lunch and talk some more before Jane has to go back upstairs to work. We say goodbye and she leaves to continue on with what she calls her boring paperwork that he hates although I know that she like it at the moment because she wants her baby to be safe and protected. I know that when the baby comes it will have so many people there to support them and be there to help Jane.

Authors note...

Sorry this is so short, it is mostly just a filler chapter as I feel bad for not updating but don't quite know how this book will turn out.

I will try to update more soon with longer chapters if I can, if you have any ideas please let me know.

One final question-Should Jordan be a boy or girl?

I have one in mind but would like your opinion for this book.