Chapter 8

Jane pov...

I get to Maura's house and go sit on the couch and wait for her to get here. She walks in and sits down on the couch and says "Frost told me that Frankie has been added to the unit because you had a reason for him to stay, is everything alright?"
I nod and say "I'm pregnant Maura"
She smile and says "congratulations Jane"
I smile and say "I hope I can do this"
She asks "will the dad be in the picture?"
I shake my head and say "he's dead"
And she realises, she says "Hoyt's the father isn't he"
I nod and say "sorry I didn't tell you earlier but I didn't know if it would change how you see me. I didn't want you to think I was broken"
She looks at me and says "Jane you are not broken"
We stay talking for a little bit when the door opens and Ma walks in. We all say hi, I look at her and back at Maura, Maura says "tell her"
I don't know what she will say so I say "hey Ma can you come over here please"
She nods and sits down next to me and I say "Ma I'm pregnant"
She smiles and says "I finally get a grandbaby"
I nod and she says "I didn't know you were with anyone"
I shake my head and say "I'm not, Hoyt is the father"
She says "what?"
I say "before I could kill Hoyt he raped me and now I'm pregnant with his baby"
She says "ohh Janie"
I smile and say "it's fine and I can't wait to have a baby but I don't know if I will be a good mother"
She says "you will be, and you will have help from everyone if you need it"
Maura says "you can do this Jane"
I nod and say "thanks"
They nod and I say "can you please not tell anyone yet, I will tell the guys tomorrow night and then anyone can find out"
Maura nods and Ma says "of course Janie"