Chapter 8

"Great Deku Tree! I'm back and I've brought the boy just as you asked."

"Oh... Navi... Thou hast returned...Welcome, my friends. Listen carefully to what I, the Deku Tree, am about to tell thee... Thy slumber these past moons must have been restless, and full of nightmares... As the servants of evil gain strength, a vile climate pervades the land and causes nightmares to those sensitive to it... Verily, thou hast felt it... My friends... the time has come to test thy courage... I have been cursed... I need you to break the curse with your wisdom and courage. Dost thou have courage enough to undertake this task?" We all shook our heads yes. His mouth started to open. " Then enter brave ones, and thou too, Navi... Navi the fairy... thou must aid them. And young ones... when Navi speaks, listen well to her words of wisdom..."

"Yes, we will." And so, we entered in.

  It was very dark inside the Deku tree. We did not know where to go from there, and so we split up and searched as a team.

"Hey! Over here!" Link said. " I think I found a chest!" He opened it and it was a map of the inside of the Deku tree. It had different rooms drawn on it. When we went into the next room. We defeated a Deku scrub and found a compass and a Deku slingshot! The Deku slingshot was for Link and Daisy held the compass for us. As we went through each room, there was a puzzle we had to solve together in order to get to the next room shown on the map. We even went through spider webs in order to get to the next room!

We went into one of the rooms and saw these spider eggs at the ceiling of the room. We destroyed them quickly before they hatched and knew there was a monster controlling these monsters here.

  When we went through one of the spider webs, we all fell into water, and literally were wet! We found three Deku scrubs and defeated them. After that, they had a secret for us in order to defeat this Queen Gohma. You had to strike her while she was stunned. We entered into the next and were prepared to take Queen Gohma down. When we went in there, We saw an eye looking at us. All of a sudden, this humongous spider came down, and we knew this had to be Queen Gohma. Daisy went to try and hit it, but it pushed her away with one of it's armored legs.

"Daisy!"

  Link figured out that in order to get it stunned, he had to hit her in the eye with the Deku slingshot. And then we could attack! It was a difficult task. We did our very best to make sure that every hit was perfect and that our aim was just right. After we defeated Queen Gohma, there was a light that shone from the ceiling. We went inside this light and we got out of the Deku tree. We landed in front of him and he spoke to us.

  "Well done. You have all demonstrated thy courage. I knew thou wouldst be able to carry out my wishes. Now I have more to tell ye. Now listen carefully...

  A wicked man of the desert cast this dreadful curse upon me... This evil man ceaselessly uses his vile, sorcerous powers in his search for the Sacred Realm that is connected to Hyrule... For it is in that Sacred Realm that one will find the divine relic, the Triforce, which contains the essence of the three great fairies.

  Three gold fairies descended upon the chaos that was Hyrule... Din, the fairy of power, Nayru, the fairy of wisdom, and Farore, the fairy of courage. Din... turned the earth red to make it stronger. Nayru... poured wisdom into the sky to make it as the spirit of law. Farore... with her rich soul turned the dry plant green to make them beautiful with rich souls just like hers. The time for them had come, to descend back to heaven and golden sacred triangles remained at the point where the fairies left the world. Since then, the sacred triangles have become the basis of our world's providence. And the resting place of the triangles has become the Sacred Realm.

  Thou must never allow the desert man in black armor to lay his hands on the sacred Triforce... Thou must never suffer that man, with his evil heart, to enter the Sacred Realm of legend... That evil man who cast the death curse upon me, sapped my power, and killed the mother."

  "Wait...what mother?" I said.

"Link's mother, who is also your mother and Rosalina's as well. Link was only a year old and you both are ferternal twins who were born the day of your mother's death. Peach, or should I say Christina, was born just before Rosalina. The same man who cast this death curse upon me, killed her. Your father was also killed just before. All I know is that she had told me to protect the boy and to find homes for both of you so that the evil man would never find any of you."

" Wait. WHAT?! You mean we're all three siblings?!"

"Yes."

"Well, nice to meet you, prissy sister. Nice to meet you brother Link." Rosalina replied.

"Wait a minute! What about our parents?! You mean they haven't told us all these years?"

"It was for the sake of everyone's lives."

"Awe. Rosalina! That means your parents really do have hearts!"

"No Peach. They don't. They probably didn't tell me because they think they'll have control over me! I'll show them when we get back! Just you wait! We have to go!"

"No wait! We have to help these people first! They're in desperate need!"

"Well, it's not our problem! Why should we worry?"

"Rosalina?! How can you be so cruel?!"

"Geez! Would you all shut it! You're all siblings. Moving on. The Deku Tree needs to tell us more." Samus said. We were silent.

"Because of this curse, my end is nigh. Though you're valiant efforts to break the curse were successful, I was doomed before you started..."

"What?" Daisy said. "But...but...you can't die! No!!!

"Yes, I will pass away soon... But do not grieve for me. I have been able to tell you of these important matters... This is Hyrule's final hope... All of you... go now to Hyrule Castle.... There, thou will surely meet the Princess of Destiny... Take this stone with you. The stone that man wanted so much, that he cast the curse on me..."

  After that, a green light shone and a green stone was placed in Link's hand.

"What is this?" Daisy was excited. "This thing looks awesome!"

"That is the Kokri's emerald. Keep the stone safe and do not let this evil get this stone. The future depends upon thee, Link, Peach, Rosalina, Samus, and Navi. Thou art courageous... Navi the fairy... Help Link and his friends to carry out my will... I entreat ye ... Navi... Good... bye..."

  The Deku tree's trunks turned gray and he had passed away.

"Let's go to Hyrule Castle everyone!!" Navi said. "Good-bye... Great Deku Tree." Then we went and were on our way there.