Chapter 47

(Link's Point Of View):

Lightning stroke the earth. Dark clouds surrounded the sky. This was it. Where destiny was about to finally be written and the day when our lives would change forever. The moment we had all been waiting for. This was the day. This was it. This was the final battle.

"Look out Link!" I dodged the swing from Ganon's swords. I ran in a circle around Ganon, trying to dodge his every attack.

"Link! Hit here!" Navi flew over to his tail.

"Got it!" I replied. Ganon took another swing at me and I dodged it. I rolled under him and attacked his tail with the Silver Fists I found. Ganon swung his sword at Rosalina and Peach.

"Agh!" Zelda screamed. He pushed them back and they fell to the ground.

"Peach!! Rose!!" Daisy screamed out.

"Oh no!" Samus said.

"Noo!!" I screamed out. Ganon faced me again and took another swing and I got hit.

"Oh my gosh! NO!" Zelda screamed. Ganon started to roar with victory. However, we all three slowly got up and brushed the dirt off.

"Let's get 'em Peach!!!" Rosalina yelled.

"Let's go!" Peach agreed. They both ran towards Ganon and both stabbed is tail with their knives. He quickly turned back around and swung at them. They dodged his attack.

"Yeah! Those are my girls!!!!" Daisy said with her fist in the air. I quickly hit his tail again. Ganon screamed out and knelt down. The fire disappeared.

"Link! The Master Sword is here! Hurry up!" Zelda yelled. I quickly ran over, grabbed the sword, and ran back. Ganon got back up.

"We'll have to hit him with the Light Arrows now." Navi said. I pulled out one and shot him in the face with it. He knelt down and I hit his tail again. Ganon swung his sword and hit me with it.

"Link! NO!!!" Zelda said.

I quickly got back up on my feet and rolled under him again. I shot another Light Arrow at him and rolled under him. Once I hit his tail, he knelt down, full of weakness in his body. A great light shot directly at him. I looked over and saw the light coming from Zelda's hands.

"I'm using my power to hold the Evil King! You use your sword and deliver the final blow!" Zelda said. The light disappeared from her hands and she grasped onto her chest.

"Princess... are you alright?" Daisy said.

"I'm fine."

A light shone around my sword and power coursed through it. I looked back over at Ganon and ran towards him. I took a few swings with my sword and then stabbed him. Once I pulled out my sword, Ganon swung around in anger.

"Six Sages! Now!" Zelda yelled. She rose up her hands and a light shone brightly in between her hands. Zelda knelt down from being weak again.

(Rauru's Point Of View):

Ancient creators of Hyrule! Now, open the sealed door and send the Evil Incarnation of Darkness into the void of the Evil Realm!!" Each of the sages, Saria, Darunia, Ruto, Impa, and Nabooru, appeared along with me. Together, we rose up our hands and created light between our hands. Our powers together created a bright void where the Triforce symbol stood. Ganondorf was officially trapped inside the Evil Realm.

"YOU... CURSE YOU ZELDA!! CURSE YOU SAGES!! CURSE YOU BRATS!! Someday, when this seal is broken... That is when I will exterminate you all!!!" Ganondorf faded into the dark void of nothingness. Peace was finally restored.

(Peach's Point Of View):

A great light shone upon all of us. When we weren't being blinded by the light and could see again, we saw that we were on top of clouds in the sky!!!

"Thank you, all of you. Thanks to you, Ganondorf has been sealed inside the Evil Realm. Thus, peace with once again reign in this world, for a time." Zelda looked down with sadness. "However, all the tragedy that has befallen Hyrule was my doing."

"Zelda...you can't blame yourself for what happened." I said.

"But I was so young, I could not comprehend the consequences of trying to control the Sacred Realm. I dragged you into it too, all of you. Now it is time for me to make up for my mistakes. You must lay the Master Sword to rest and close the Door of Time. However, by doing this, the road between times will be closed."

"Wait! What about you? What will you do?"

"I will stay here. In my own time. It is best this way." Zelda replied. "Link, give the ocarina to me. As a Sage, I can return all of you to your original time with it."

"Does this mean that we..." I said.

"Yes. You get to go home." Zelda said.

"Will we see any of you again?" Daisy said.

"If you are ever needed again, this will let you know and take you there. Peach, Samus, Rosalina, Daisy, I give these to you." Zelda handed us each necklaces with a red jewel inside. The jewel lit up the Triforce symbol inside.

"Thank you...for everything!!" I said. We all started to hug eachother, saying our goodbyes for the time being.

"Gosh..." Daisy said. "I'm gonna miss you all so much!!!!" Daisy started to cry.

"Crybaby!" Rosalina said, punching Daisy on the shoulder.

"You're crying too!" Samus said.

"I know!!! You don't have to point it out!!!!" Rosalina had tears in her eyes, and so did I. We all started to hug Samus.

"Ow! That kinda hurts..." Samus said. She hugged us back with the biggest smile I've ever seen her smile.

"Good bye, brother." I said to Link. "I'll see you soon." Rosalina came and hugged with us. After we broke apart our hug, Zelda held Link's hand and held him in her arms. A tear streamed down her eye. She backed away

"When peace returns to Hyrule, it will be time for us to say goodbye." Zelda held the ocarina against her chest. "Now, go home. Regain your lost time. Home, where you are supposed to be the way you are supposed to be." Zelda put the ocarina against her mouth and started playing her lullaby. As she played her lullaby, we all held hands together as we flew up inside a ray of light into the air.

(Last part of the story in the next chapter)