Chapter 6

"It's even worse than I thought." My father said. "The whole village has been destroyed."

I saw all of the countless bodies pale and dead with all of the houses burned down. I think in my mind why the houses would be burned down if none of the monsters would be able to. Unless... then it hit me! Ganondorf was right! There has to be someone who is trying to either destroy Hyrule or somehow take over it! And if that's the case, what if my father got hurt? I didn't want to loose him too! I already did when my mother passed away from an illness that she caught when trying to protect my father from a spell someone tried to cast on him. I was only four when this happened and didn't understand at first. Also, what if the whole kingdom became nothing but pieces of dirt? My hands all of a sudden shook in panic. I took a deep breath, for I knew that I needed to stay calm for the sake of the kingdom and for my father's sake.

"What do we do father?"

"We put guards in every corner of Hyrule and make sure they don't come through. Guards, have a special ceremony for the dead."

"Yes sir."

After the ceremony, we returned back to the castle and I went to bed. All of a sudden, I had that same dream again. Where rain was pouring down. The main gate for Hyrule castle came down. All of a sudden, I am on a horse and look back at three people, with the fourth person following us on another horse. Then the other three, two girls and one boy look at the same man who was in my other dream. It was definetly Ganondorf himself, with hate in his eyes, who had wanted power to be in his grasp. All of a sudden, a ray of light shot from the forest, separating the dark clouds and then, the light turned into a figure, holding a green stone in his hand, followed by a fairy and his friends. Then, I woke up, knowing that the boy who was shown in my dream was the hero of time.

(Deku Tree point of view):

"In the vast, deep forest of Hyrule... Long have I served as the guardian spirit... I am known as the Deku Tree. The children of the forest, the Kokri, live here with me. Each Kokri has his or her own Kokri fairy. However, there is one boy who does not have a fairy. Navi... Navi where art thou? Come hither... Oh, Navi the fairy... Listen to my words, the words of the Deku Tree... Dost thou sense it? The climate of evil descending upon this realm... Malevolent forces even now are mustering to attack our land of Hyrule... For so long, the Kokri Forest, the source of life, has stood as the barrier, deterring outsiders and maintaining the order of the world... But... before this tremendous evil power, even my power is as nothing... it seems the time has come for the boy without a fairy to begin his journey... The youth whose destiny it is to lead Hyrule to the path of justice and truth... Navi... go now! Find our young friend and guide him to me... I do not have much time left. Fly, Navi fly! The fate of the forest, nay, the world, depends upon thee!" I see my young Navi friend fly to find him, the boy without a fairy.