Chapter 42

(Rosalina's Point Of View):

As we sat on the steps to the entrance of the Temple, we saw Link and Navi coming back in.

"Hey! He's back!!" Daisy yelled with excitement.

"We have to go! Quickly!!!" Link replied.

"Wait, what?!"

"Nabooru, the girl we were supposed to find, well, we found her but now we don't even know if she's still alive!" Navi yelled.

"Wait, you found her and now there's a possibility she might be dead?!" I was furious.

"Yes! The kidnappers were two witches. They used black magic to create a vortex and it sucked her in!!"

"We have to go find those witches and see if she's ok then! She might know something about Ganondorf that we don't!!!" Peach said.

"Well, she's actually against him as well." Link said

"But I thought she was like his sidekick or something..." Daisy said with confusion.

"Well, it was seven years ago we saw her last, so who knows what she may think now." Navi replied.

"Or she might have been forced to serve him. Ganondorf must have needed her for some reason." Samus said.

"You've got a point, but there's only one way to find out! Let's go!" Link started to head to the door to the next room and we followed.

"Gosh! I feel like we're gonna run into a mummy or something when we enter these rooms!" Daisy's voice seemed to be filled with fright. We entered into the next room and there were bars that fell in front of the door behind us.

"Get back you guys! I'm gonna cast Nayru's Love again upon myself." Link said. I saw an armored soldier by the door and it came alive. It swung its axe at Link.

"What the heck is that??!!" Daisy screamed.

"An Iron Knuckle." Navi said. "We encountered one of these when we went into the past. Link fought the Iron Knuckle and defeated it within five minutes. Afterwards, we entered into the next room to find that there was a chest. Link opened it to find a shield.

"That's a mirror shield!" Navi said. "That'll help us when we encounter those witches!"

"That's right!" Link replied. "We can use this shield when they try to attack us with their powers and reflect it back at them!"

"That'll be very useful!" Samus said.

"Here. You hold this Rose."

"Stop... calling me... Rose!!" I yelled. I took the shield and put it around to carry it.

We entered into the next room and I saw Link pull out his sword and shield. We each defended ourselves, prepared to fight.

"Are those them?" Peach said.

"That's them." Navi replied.

They were both short, elderly witches that looked as though they were twins. One was wearing red, while the other wore blue. However, they also had a dark aura to them and I had the sense that they weren't just any witches, especially if they worked for Ganondorf.

"Ho ho ho! Looks like someone is here, Koume!" The witch in the red said, turning to the other one.

"Hee hee hee! Looks like it, Kotake!" The other one replied.

"What outrageous fellows. To intrude so boldly into our temple. Ho ho ho!"

"We should teach these outrageous fellows a lesson! Hee hee hee!" They looked and flew over to the Iron Knuckle that stood in front of the doorway. However, this one seemed different from the previous one.

"Destroy this intruder on our behalf!" The witches then disappeared as the Iron Knuckle awoke from slumber. It came over towards us.

"This is... strange." Navi said. "This is not an ordinary enemy..."

"What do you mean?" Peach said.

"I don't sense the same presence I did with the previous ones. This one's different somehow... Be careful everyone..."

Link casted Nayru's Love upon each of us.

"We'll back you up Link!" Daisy said. "Let's go!" We each started to hit the Iron Knuckle. Within seven to eight minutes of fighting, it suddenly stopped moving. The armor started to fall off to show that under the armor, it was none other than Nabooru!!!

"Nabooru!!!" Link said.

She was knelt down, trying to regain breath. "Unnnh. Where am I...?" She quickly stood up as the witches appeared.

"Well, well. Looks like she's back to normal, Koume."

"She's just a little girl, but she commands a lot of respect among the Gerudo, Kotake."

"Maybe we should make her work for the great Ganondorf for a little while longer! Ho ho ho!"

"I knew it!" Samus replied.

"Then we should brainwash her again! Hee hee hee!"

As Nabooru started to run from them, they used their magic upon her. Once the light was gone, she disappeared along with the witches.

"We've gotta go save her!!!" Peach said.

"Let's go!" Link replied. We continued into the next room.

Nintendo Main Story 1: Ocarina Of TimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara