Chapter 1

(Peach's point of view):

The stormy clouds were covering the sun, rain was pouring down, and a castle was standing right in front of me. The gate had opened, and a horse came out of nowhere and thumped its hooves on the ground. There were two people I saw on the horse, one of them, looking back at me, with a frightened face. I heard thumping of another horse coming closer and closer behind me. I turned around, and a dark, mysterious looking man was on the horse, staring daggers straight at me with his cold and terrifying eyes.

I woke up and was terrified while remembering the dream. I wondered who those people were. While I was thinking about it, chills went down my spine and my hands got cold and started to shake. After a few minutes, I got myself in control and went to get washed, dressed, and brush my hair. I was just your ordinary princess of the Mushroom Kingdom. However, I grew tired of the same routine over and over again. I liked to wear dresses, have beautiful, golden jewelry. However, I didn't like to be forced to learn how to pour tea or sit like a proper lady when I could go and be with my friends. Especially my best friend, Daisy, the princess of Sarasaland. I heard a familiar voice coming from my window.

"Peach! Peach! It's a me, Mario!" I went to my window and saw Mario there with the red hat he always wears on his head.

"Hey Mario! What are you doing?"

"Just a usual stuff." I heard a distant voice coming from someone by my door.

"Peach. Your parents would like to speak to you." The handmaiden, Maria said. She was always there for me whenever I needed something.

"I'll be there in a minute. Thank you."

The door closed. "Hey Mario! I have to go! My parents want to see me!"

"Oh, okay then! I'll a see you later then! Ok?"

I put on my crown and walked downstairs to the courtroom. Their on the throne,

I see my mother and father, King Elliot and Queen Galleria.

" Honey. I seriously don't think this was a good idea to tell her at the last minute."

" What isn't?"

"Well, I think this is a wonderful idea but I don't know if your father agrees."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I.... uh...."

"Dad. What is it?"

"You're... going to...get married ... to a boy named Prince Robert."

"Wait...WHAT!"

"That's right princess! Aren't you excited?"

I was in utter shock. "What do you mean excited? How could I be excited over someone who just decided my future!"

"There's another thing. Your fiancée is coming today along with his family. I've already made the arrangements." She smiled as if she was proud to send me off to my death.

"WHAT! But... just... just have them leave today. I'm not going to meet them."

"But darling! This is good for the family and our royal bloodline. They are rich people Don't you understand? Our kingdom is at stake here."

"Don't you understand what it's like for someone to pick just a random future for you?! I won't do it! Even if I'm grounded for the rest of my life!"

"Well, whether you like it or not, you will marry Prince Robert. I've arranged how the wedding's going to be and everything! Oh goodness. I am so excited!"