Chapter 4

We all three were terrified! The monster then started to try and hit us with its tentacles! We ducked barely as we felt the wind from his tentacle almost hit us!

"Run!" Daisy yelled out. We ran as fast as we could! With no weapons on us! And we all were running in dresses! The monster caught up with us, and was about to hit us this time, when all of a sudden, three laser shots, made him fall to the ground and then become dust! I knew what this weapon was because I remember father talking about them with me! It was a laser gun. I was starting to worry about him, because I wondered what mother was telling him, as we know it! I came back to my senses. The person with the laser gun had short, blond hair, with strange clothing on that I've never seen before! And she looked like she was only our age!"

"What are you staring at?" the strange girl said.

"Your weapon!"

"And your clothing!"

"Do you know where we are?"

"Umm. Did you guys come from the other side of the world or something?"

"But there is no other side! Only darkness there!"

"Where are you guys from?"

"Mushroom Kingdom."

"Sarasaland."

"Malaria."

"Those are on the other side of the world. Which means you obviously don't have a clue where you are, do you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I remember my adoptive family telling me that people who live on the other side of this world are taught that there's only darkness on this side."

"But there is no other side!"

"Yes there is! Your scientists there must be very stupid or something, because this is the other side of the world you're on!"

"That's not possible!" Rosalina said.

"Then where are we?" I said.

"Hyrule."

"Then you know where how we can get out of here?"

"I live on this side, but I don't live in Hyrule. I live in a different place."

"Oh."

"Actually, I was only raised there. Now I live up in outer space. Where I do my missions."

"Missions? You must not be a princess then like us."

"Of course not!"

" Wait, if you were in outer space, how did you get here?"

"I was on a mission, in my spaceship, when some aliens started attacking my ship. When I was piloting it, I lost control because I was losing power. So I crashed here. And now I'm stuck."

"That is not good. Do you know at all where to go?"

"Not really. I haven't been here before."

"Oh. Well. Looks like we're going to have to find shelter somewhere until we know how to get out of here. What's your name by the way?"

"It's Samus Aran."

"Nice to meet you Samus."

"You too. Let's go before more monsters come out!"

"Oh yeah! You have a point!"

We walked for a while, and it took forever to find a way out of this maze! Samus told us that we were in the Lost Woods. She remembers her adoptive family telling her about this place. Once we finally got out of there, we were in a small, green place, that had little building, and children with green on. We saw no adults there at all! Just kids!"

"Where the heck are we?"

"Intruders! Intruders!"

"Wait, What?!"