Chapter 25

(Link's Point Of View):

I played Saria's song to talk to her and tell her we got all three stones. I couldn't wait to see Saria again. I missed her so much and I couldn't wait to tell her all about my journey when we got back!

"Hey Saria!" I said.

"Link? This is Saria. Can you hear me?"

"Yeah I can hear you! You ok?"

"Link... I don't know what it is... I have this feeling of dread... The castle... Yes. Something bad is happening at the castle!"

"Wait what?!" Silence. "Saria? Are you there?" No response.

"Link." Navi said. "We need to make sure the princess and king are ok!"

"Oh no! Daisy and Samus!!!" Peach said.

We ran as fast as we all could to where Hyrule castle stood. We finally saw the gates of Hyrule but they were closed. As we got closer and closer, dark clouds started to fill the sky. Lightning all of a sudden started to strike. Rain started to fall from the sky. We wondered how we would be able to get to Princess Zelda.

"What's going on?!" Peach said.

"This doesn't look good..." Link said.

"Ya think!" Rosalina responded.

The gate was starting to open. As we were finally getting to the gate, a horse appeared to be coming our way. We stopped and saw none other than Impa and Zelda on the horse!

"Princess!" I said. Zelda was looking back at us and quickly pulled something out of her pocket. She threw the item into our direction as it landed into the water.

Another horse was coming our way. We looked to see Daisy and Samus on the other horse. They came to us and stopped the horse.

"Daisy! Samus!" Peach said. "I'm so glad you both are ok! What's going on here?"

"It's him! He's taken over Hyrule!!!!" Daisy replied. They both got off of their horse. We all looked where Zelda and Impa went. We jumped as we heard yet more hooves from another horse behind us. I turned around and saw none other than Ganondorf!!!! The black horse neighed at a stop and Ganondorf looked out in the distance.

"Arrrrgh! I lost her!" Ganondorf said. He looked over in our direction. "You! Over there! Little kids! You must have seen the white horse gallop past just now. Which way did it go?!" We were silent as we wanted to make sure they would be safe. "Answer me!!" I slowly walked back two steps. He looked over in my direction. "So you think you can protect them from me? You've got guts kid."

"Hey! Leave him alone!" Daisy said.

"Ha! It's you! I could see right through your disguises!" Ganondorf said.

"We're not afraid of you!" Samus said.

Daisy looked shocked with big eyes and gasped. He laughed manically. I pulled out my sword and grabbed my shield. "Heh heh heh. You want a piece of me? Very funny! I like your attitude!" Ganondorf absorbed a dark like energy that turned into light that directly hit us! "Pathetic little fools! Do you realize who you are dealing with?! I am Ganondorf! And soon, I will rule the world!" His horse raised its hooves again and neighed. Ganondorf galloped away on his horse.

We slowly got up off the ground.

"That Ganondorf is a bad man!" Navi said.

"Ain't that the truth!" Rosalina said.

"Great!" Daisy said. "Now what are we gonna do?"

"I'm not quite sure but I do know that we need to stop him from succeeding in his intentions." Samus said.

"But how?" Peach said.

"Wait." I responded. "What was that object Zelda threw into the water?" We looked over and saw it. I went into the water to see what it was and grabbed it.

"Oh my gosh!" Navi said. "It's the Ocarina of Time!!!" I heard a voice in my head.

"Link...can you hear me? It's me Zelda!" I gasped.

"Link!" Navi said. "What's wrong?"

"It's Zelda! I see her! I think she left us a message!"

"Link, when you hold this Ocarina in your hand, I won't be around anymore." She stood in a pure white room with white stones around her. Her back was towards me. "I wanted to wait for you but I couldn't delay any longer. At least I could leave you the Ocarina and this melody." She turned around, pulled out the ocarina, and played the melody. I played it back. "Now Link. Play this melody in front of the altar in the Temple of Time. You must protect the Triforce!" The vision disappeared from my head.

"We need to go to the Temple of Time." I said. I ran into the market.

"Wait! Link!" Navi said. Everyone followed me into the empty market. I didn't know why but I could sense where the Temple of Time was and I didn't feel lost at all. I felt that I knew exactly where it was. Like I was being pulled towards it. I ran until I entered a tall brown building. It was exactly how it was pictured in my head. We all walked around in amusement

"It's beautiful!" Peach said. I kept walking until seeing a table with writing on it.

"Ye who owns three Spiritual stones...stand with the Ocarina of Time and play the Song of Time."

I pulled out the stones and placed each one of them onto the table. Then I pulled out the Ocarina of Time and played the Song of Time. The three stones all of a sudden lit up and the Triforce symbol above the door lit up. The door opened in front of our eyes. We slowly walked up the stairs and in the room together.

"Link...isn't that?" We looked over to where Navi was flying. "It's that legendary blade! The Master Sword! Zelda must want you to pull out the sword!!! You must be the Hero of Time!!!" I looked in shock. "Link! C'mon! Pull it out!!!" I slowly walked up the stone pillar stairs until I was looking down on the sword. The others slowly walked over next to me to see the sword themselves. I put my hands on the sword and pulled it directly out! A blue light started to surround me and the triforce symbol below us all lit up with a white light. A clear and blinding light surrounded the room entirely.