Chapter 48/Last Chapter

I woke up inside the Temple of Time. I started to look around for everyone else, but realized they were back home. I got up and saw the pedestal where the Master Sword once was. I looked at my body and saw I was a young boy again, and this time, I was going to stay a young boy. I stabbed the Master Sword back into the pedestal and knew that the adventures of travelling between two times was over and there was finally peace in Hyrule again.

"Link." Navi said. "I have travelled with you on your journey and had many great adventure with you. However, now that you have accomplished your quest, you are no longer in need to my assistance."

"Wait..what?! You're going?! Am I gonna see you again?!!!"

"I'm afraid this is goodbye." Navi said. She flew and went onto my head, as if it was her way of hugging me. "I'm going to miss all of you so much! Especially you, Link..." She went onto my hands and I brought my cheeks to her. I started to cry.

"Don't cry. We'll see eachother someday. I promise Link." Navi flew around me. I smiled. "Good boy! That's what I wanna see!" She stopped flying around me. "So, this is goodbye." Navi said. She flew all the way to the ceiling and through the window where the sun lit.

I looked up and started to shed more tears. However, I embraced the moment that this was a moment I would never forget. Then I remembered.

"Zelda!!" I yelled, I ran out of the Temple of Time, only to find myself turning around to look inside one more time before running out and closing the doors to the Temple of Time forever.

I went back to Hyrule Castle and snuck past the guards like the previous time. When I got to the courtyard, I saw her peeking through the window, just like the first time I met her.

I took a deep and walked towards her. Zelda turned around to see that I was standing there behind her.

(Samus' Point Of View):

I woke up, looking up at the ceiling. I got up and saw that I was in my ship.

"I thought...it was..." My ship was apparently back to the way it was before the crash. I looked around to see that not a single thing was damaged inside. It was just as it was before. I looked outside to see that I was back at the base. I sat there, thinking about the adventure I had with new companions. This was, in fact, the best adventure ever. I smiled as I walked out of my space ship, knowing I would never forget this memory.

"Aran."

"Coming!" I replied.

(Peach's Point Of View):

Daisy, Rosalina, and I woke up, next to the fountain we fell into. We looked around and we all three realized we were back home!!! We looked at eachother, smiled, and ran off to where our parents were.

"Mom! Dad! Mom! Dad!" I screamed. I saw my mom, running down the steps.

"Ellie! Ellie! She's home! She's home!!" She said with excitement. My dad quickly ran out and followed my mom.

"Mom! Dad! We're back! We're back!!!" I said. Daisy's parents quickly followed mine and they came running towards us.

At last, I got to embrace my parents with open arms! At last, I was home!

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!!!!" I said with tearful eyes, sobbing.

"What are you sorry for?" My mom said.

"For not being understanding. For being a brat! I love both of you so much and I don't want either one of you to ever forget that!!!" I replied.

"Honey..." My mom said, kneeling. "I'm the one who should be apologizing." I looked at her with shock. "I was selfish and I should have asked what YOU want. You're right. It's your life and if this marriage is not what you want, then it won't be. I shouldn't worry about what other kingdoms would think, because I know, whether you're married or not, you're going to be a GREAT ruler someday. At least, if that's what you want." She smiled at me. I was filled with such happiness.