Chapter 32

We were inside the Death Mountain Crater, with all the lava and rock around us. We walked halfway across the bridge when Sheik jumped down from one of the rocks above us.

"It is something that grows over time. A true friendship; a feeling in the heart that becomes even stronger over time. The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go. This song is dedicated to the power of the heart. Listen to the Bolero of Fire." Sheik pulled out her harp and played the cheerful, yet powerful tune. Link pulled out his ocarina and played along with her. When the two played it together, there was a bond that I had never seen between them. Passion sturred about throughout the song. I enjoyed the song so much that I started to hum to it. The rhythm stopped.  Sheik put her harp away. "Link, I'll see you again." Link started to walk over to her when fire came between the two of them. Sheik backed away from the fire and hit another one of her Deku nuts onto the ground. The fire and Sheik disappeared.

We continued on into the Temple and went into the left door of the entrance room. In front of us was Darunia.

"Who's there?" Darunia said. "Is that you Link?" He squinted over. "It really is you! You and your friends have grown so big since I last saw you! I want to have a man-to-man talk with you but now's not the time. Ganondorf is causing trouble on Death Mountain again! He has revived the evil, ancient dragon Volvagia! On top of that, he is going to feed my people to that evil dragon as a warning to other races that might resist him. If that fire-breathing dragon escapes from the mountain, all of Hyrule will become a burning wasteland! I will go on ahead to try to seal up the evil dragon. I'm concerned though because I don't have the legendary hammer, but I have no choice."

"Let us come with you!" I said. "It could be dangerous! We could help!"

"I'm asking you to do this as my sworn brothers. While I'm trying to deal with the dragon, please save my people! The prisoners' cells are in the opposite direction. I'm counting on you." Darunia rushed into the next door across the room.

"I feel like we should go in there and help him anyway though..." I said.

"He'll be alright Daisy." Navi said. "Besides, we need to save the other Gorons first. That's what he wants, even if it costs him his own life."

I nodded in agreement.

So we went back into the entrance room and entered the right door.

"How the heck are we going to find everyone?!" I said.

"We'll split up again." Navi said.

"Oh c'mon! I don't wanna have to again!" Rosalina said.

"It's fine!" Link said. "Besides, it'll be faster this way. Daisy, do you wanna come with me this time?"

"Sure!"

"I'll go with Samus." Navi said.

"You're leaving me with Peach?" Peach gave Rosalina a glare. "Well, It's better than being stuck with hyper girl over there.

"Oh yeah!" I started to stomp over there while Link held me back.

"Can we just get going?" Peach said. "We gotta save those Gorons!" Everyone stopped and nodded. I gave Rosalina a glare before walking off with Link.

"C'mon Link!" I said. "We don't need that dumb Prima Donna over there."

Rosalina tried to run over to me to give me a piece of her mind, but Peach grabbed onto her shirt and walked off, dragging Rose along with her. I felt bad for Peach having to deal with her...

Link and I entered a few rooms and found a Goron behind metal bars. Link hit the switch and the gates suddenly opened.

"Are you releasing me? Am I free to go?"