Chapter 45

I ran as fast as I could to the ruined remains of Hyrule Castle. When I got there, the bridge leading to there was broken.

"Link, can you hear me? It's Rauru, the Sage. We six will gather our power to create a bridge to the castle where Ganondorf dwells. The castle's keep, which is known as Ganon's Tower, is protected by six evil barriers. Bring down the six barriers and save Princess Zelda!"

Green, red, purple, orange, yellow, and blue lights come falling down to created a bridge that was like the image of a glowing rainbow. I ran across the bridge and into the castle. I traveled through a dimly lit hallway and entered through a door.

Inside the next room, there was a gigantic barrier that covered the entrance in the middle of the gigantic room, with six lights shone directly towards it. There were also six doors around the barrier.

"These doors must be where I have to go to break down this barrier. If I face whatever's in these six rooms, I can get inside the entrance and save everyone.

I first went into the room with the Forest Medallion symbol above the door. In the first room was a Wolfo that awaited me. He came right at me and I dodged the swing of his claws. I hit him twice and he fell to the ground. In the next room, there was a barrier that I needed to break. I hit the barrier with one of my arrows of light, and the barrier was broken. Suddenly, Saria appeared.

"The Forest Barrier is dispelled. Hurry up, Link!" A green light appeared.

I put my red tunic on and went to destroy the Fire Barrier. In the first room, there were platforms that were being held up by lava underneath. I went across the room and saw that a humongous block was in the way to the next room. A chest was next to it. I opened it to find the Golden Gauntlets. I then used them to lift up the entire block, which was about sixteen feet tall. Once removing the block, I opened the door to the next room. In that room was where I found the Fire Barrier. I casted another light arrow upon it and it was broken. Darunia appeared in front of me.

"The Fire Barrier is dispelled. Hurry up, brother!" A red light suddenly appeared.

I then took off my red tunic and put the blue one on. The Water barrier was next. The first room was a room made of ice. I encountered a Freezard. It blew its frosty wind towards me. I hit it with my sword and it broke into small pieces. I put some of the blue fire into my jar and used it on the red ice around the door. The ice melted and I went into the next room. That's where I found the Water barrier. I shot a light arrow at the barrier. Suddenly, Princess Ruto appeared.

"The Water Barrier is dispelled." She said. "Hurry up!" A blue light appeared.

The Shadow Barrier was next. I went in and found myself in a room with barely any platforms. I put on my hover boots and crossed each platform and went into the next room. In there I had to reach over to a switch in order to unlock the door to the next room. However, the switch didn't look like it was on anything. I saw there was no floor before me but I wasn't falling. I then realized that the floor was invisible. I pulled out my Lens of Truth and walked where I saw the floor. I reached the switch and the door unlocked. I went over to the door and went into the next room. In there, I found the Shadow Barrier. I shot yet another light arrow and broke it. Impa appeared in front of me.

"The Shadow Barrier is dispelled. Please save the princess!" A purple light appeared.

I went into through the door with the Spirit Medallion above and in the first room, I found that there was another switch I needed to get to. However, there were moving spikes on the floor. I needed to get past them each at the right time in order to not get cut and get to the next room. When I went into the next room, I found the Spirit Barrier. I hit the Spirit Barrier with my arrow and Nabooru appeared.

"The Spirit Barrier is dispelled. Hurry up, kid!" An orange light appeared.

The last and final barrier was none other than the Light Barrier. I went in and in the first room, I encountered a Skulltula and defeated it. The next room, I found a chest. I opened it to find a key inside of it. The next room had the Triforce symbol on the floor. This means it was time to play the lullaby Zelda taught me. I pulled out my ocarina and started to play it. A chest suddenly appeared and apparently I found another key inside of it. I opened one of the locked doors with one of the keys and entered into the next room. In the next room, there were moving boulders I had to look out for. I reached to the next room that was supposed to have the Light Barrier inside, however, it wasn't there and I was at a dead end. Suddenly a Wall Master fell from the ceiling. After I defeated it, I went to the wall and when I touched it, my hand went through it. So I put the rest of my body through the wall and figured out that it was a fake wall. On the other side of the wall, I found the Light Barrier and broke it. Raoru appeared in front of me.

"The Light Barrier is dispelled. Hurry!"

Now that I the final barrier was broken, there was now no barrier around the entrance to the top of the tower, where Ganondorf lied ahead.

I entered in and went up a large amount of stairs. Around me were brick walls, fire torches that lit up the hallway, and red carpet that covered the stairs. I reached the door and entered in.

Inside the room, there were two Dinolfos, waiting for me. I dodged one of their attacks, but the other swung his sword directly at me and I barely dodged his attack. With a few swings of my sword, I defeated them and was able to enter the next room.

I continued up, only to find two Stalfos in the room ahead. One of them tried to attack me with its sword but I blocked it with my shield. I swung my sword at it and it blocked my attack with its shield. I rolled behind it and swung my sword a second time to succeed this time. The other Stalfo was about to attack when I cut it with my sword. They were both down.

In the next room, I found one black and one white Iron Knucklehead. They awoke and started to swing their axes. I casted Nayru's Love on myself once away from them and took a swing at the black when it wasn't looking. However, the white one hit me and I flew across the room. I tried to hit behind the white one but then the black one hit me. When I tried to get away, the white one hit me again. I had realized that Nayru's Love wasn't strong enough of a barrier to stop them from hitting me. I got even more determined and dodged their attacks. This went on for quite some time. I hit them both with my sword, and they were finally down. I was finally able to go on.