I heard a sound of footsteps nearing making me growl lowly in frustration then lean away and check the area with empty hallways.

I quickly open the door and dragged her inside my dark room then I closed the door and locked it securely causing her to burst into fits of laughter in amusement, I grab a chair from the side and lean the back rest against the knob to stop anyone from unlocking it.

"What the fuck?" she said in disbelief and amusement while laughing even more as I walk close to her then grab her nape.

I lean down then crashed my lips back to her again but more aggressive this time to make her shut up making a moan escaped her lips as I feel myself struggling to contain myself with my heart practically leaping out of my chest and the temperature starting to rise up.

She fist the end of my shirt as I tugged the jacket off of her and tossed it on the side, she giggled adorably causing me to chuckle then kick my boots and socks off holding her hips tightly.

"Just to make sure." I muttered making her lean away and burst into fits of laughter as I trailed my lips down to her right lower collarbone with my hand writing then sucked on her skin lightly causing her to squirm and giggle.

She started to unbutton my shirt as I move my lips to her left and sucked on her skin with the cross tattoo while breathing heavily and groan lowly.

Once my shirt is fully unbuttoned, I take it off myself then throw it on the side as she kicked her white slipped on shoes and socks that I've bought for her earlier.

I untied the delicate straps at the back of her dress to loosen it then hook both of my index fingers to each of the strap and slid it off of her, I feel a goosebumps risen on her skin causing me to smirk as her dress fell down.

"Damn it, call me crazy but I seriously missed you T. Jump." I muttered eagerly making her giggle again and jump as I carried her up then she wrapped her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck more securely.

I lead her down the bed and hover above her as she remove her legs from my torso and rest it on either of my sides.

I pushed myself up and groan when a sight of her wearing black matching bikini that bringing back her intimidating aura but in a great way as I feel myself struggling to keep my cool.

I look up straight to her eyes with the pupils blowing widely against her hazel green eyes causing me to chuckle as she raised her eyebrows innocently.

"I'll use this to swim later tonight, or not I guess." she muttered jokingly making me chuckle again and crashed my lips down to hers passionately.

She sighed deeply and played with my curls while tugging it slightly sending shivers down my spine and goosebumps all over my skin.

She unbutton my jeans and unzipped it then tugged it down as I groan and kick it off myself leaving me with my boxers on.

I reached for the lampshade over the right above the nightstand then switched it on causing her to giggle even more while I hummed and chuckle then trailed my lips down to her right lower jaw and sucked her skin lightly.

She gasped while breathing heavily then I roam my right hand behind her making her arched her back letting me as I reached the strap of her top and tugged it off of her.

I tossed it on the side then started massaging her breasts lightly and playing with her perked up nipples causing her to bite her lower lip to stop herself.

"Why are you biting your lips baby girl? I missed hearing your voice." I whispered then pinched her nipples playfully making her moan and arched her back then sunk down the bed in pleasure causing a smirk to tugged on my lips and doing all my best to control myself.