Hell2Pay: That sucks about your mum dude.

Henry:"Hey Hell. Yeah it does but you get use to it after a while. And I get to play games with my friends and for you guys so it makes me happy and I can forget about it and just do what I love."

Hell2Pay has followed you

Henry: "Holy shit Hell thank you so much I really appreciate it. Welcome to the land of Ping."

He was so funny with his little catchphrase. He was always on the fly with his humour. And it appealed to a wide audience quite well. I've also noticed that he would sometimes slip into another accent unknowingly. Like for example he would start sounding like Vikk if he was playing with Chloe and his other British friends for an extended period of time. I thought it was adorable. It was like he was losing his Australian accent and just become International.

Hell2Pay: So your Australian? Isn't it like 3 Am for you right now?

Henry: "Yeah it's about 3:18 right now. But I'm wide awake now that my migraine has gone. So I thought I'd jump in and play a game."

He was beautiful. He had his webcam on and you could see his happiness as he played. He was doing some Pixelmon right now and I couldn't help myself but giggle seeing him so happy.

Hell2Pay: Australians are the hottest. Your accent is so fucking cool. I bet your girlfriend loves it ;)

As soon as I sent the message I waited again for him to read it out loud. He started to laugh and so did Chloe.

Henry: "I think someone missed the Memo."

He started laughing again before he took a moment to stop.

Henry: "Let's get one thing straight... I'm not."

I couldn't help myself but giggle at his joke. He was great at that. Making fun of his own sexuality. I've seen it before when he was getting hate from people in his chat while he played.They would call him horrible things like Fat and low life. Faggot,Dick head. Wanker. All sorts of horrible things and yet all he did was laugh. He just laughed at them. Baiting them. Telling them to."Tell him something he didn't know." Or my personal favourite."If your going to insult me at least be fucking creative about it.You get bored of hearing the same monotonous shit every day."

Henry: "I actually have a boyfriend as well but."

But. Why did he say But?

Chloe: "Are you ok Henry? What's happened? Do I have to fly over there and slap Jay?"

Henry: "No it's just. He doesn't understand. No one really does. He's so happy and amazing and everything I could have ever wished for in a guy. He's always trying to talk to me. Always trying to make me smile. On Friday he even spent the whole day just holding me. He found out I skipped school and walked out himself. He came over, Afraid that I was sick and because he knew mum wouldn't be here he came over to try and cheer me up. We ended up lying down in bed watching Akame Ga Kill again because he hadn't seen it."

Chloe: "Oh my god literal fucking life goals right there."

Henry: "Shut up haha. But like. He doesn't."

What? What don't I get please say something.

Chloe: "He doesn't understand your depression and Anxiety I assume?"

I broke. Hearing her words.

Henry: "Yeah. It's hard to explain to him so I just keep quiet about it. I already have enough trouble explaining it normally. I know a lot of people go through it. But like..."