That was when guilt pricked me.

How did I even forget the most important thing of my life ??
This two days went in a jiffy ,and yeah it was completely different from the other days that I forgot everything around me. I was enjoying with my love doing crazy things.

Ever in my lifetime I've imagined that would fall for a girl , or I would be this much crazy for her.
Only this Neha could make me do all the craziest things on earth.

Thinking about how silly I have been these days , I saw her , and a automatic smile flashed my lips. That's what she does to me.

Knowing the fact that I might blush anytime soon, somehow I got aware and replied him , " Sorry da, I was little held up in a function at home . Will come to the racing academy by today evening ", I ensured him.

"No nooo..not today !! ...We'll meet up tomorrow ",he cut me off and said ,
"Between , I called you to ask something else and we ended by talking about our own stuffs".

"About what Nikki??",I asked him in curiosity.

"Huhh that....
Actually me and Aarthi are planning to go for a movie and dinner tonight. Since you haven't introduced Neha to Aarthi , she is quite angry with you . So why don't you join with us for today evening along with Neha so that there is a chance Aarthi might forgive you ", he taunted me.

Ofcourse it's an wonderful plan.
I was very sure that Aarthi is gonna kill me for not letting her know anything about my love.

Before I said an yes , he said in a teasing tone ,
"See ... I am giving you a superb chance to meet Neha on a sunday.
So you better call her and ask if she could join us and let me know soon if you are joining along" , he said which made me and Neha jerk with a laughter . I tried to control my laughs where as Neha who was standing adjacent to me , bursted out in laughter, I closed her mouth with my palm.

Before we get caught red handed by him I said ,"Okay da , I will ask her and let you know " and hanged the call in a urge.

After breaking out of our laughs , we decided to have a catch up with Nikki and his wife in the evening. So we decided to leave to our respective homes for now and I promised to pick her up in the evening .

After dropping her , I brought my bike's engine to life and headed towards my home.

Later in the evening , I picked her up from her house and sped faster on the road leading to phoenix mall, velachery , where we've planned our meet up.

After parking the bike in the underground parking lot , we took the elevator to reach Starbucks cafe. As
Nikkil and Aarthi reached before us , they were waiting there for us. Seeing us , they both waved there hands and greeted us with a smile.

Neha and Aarthi hugged each other and introduced themselves.

After their small chit chat , now Aarthi's attention shifted towards me , I winked my eyes and gulped down the coffee , as I already knew what was instore for me .

As expected , she started fighting with me for not letting her know all these things. I tried to console her , but all my efforts were in vain. She gave up only after I promised that I would treat her with her favourite malted chocolate fudge at Baskin Robins .

We strode towards the screen 1 to watch Kabali movie. After searching for our seat numbers ,we settled down on our respective seats , with Neha at the corner and I sat next to her , followed by that Nikkil and Aarthi sat.

The only thing I remember was the whistles and hustles once Rajini came on the big screen. Once the lights went off, I promise we didn't watch the movie . She snuggled in my arms , resting her head in the crook of my neck . My head rested on hers and we were in our own dream land.