" then I might be getting my money back for this necklace " I unlocked my car door and we hopped in. Let's just hope she as loyal as I think she is.

----------------------------
Odell P.O.V.

"SHIT!" I yelled as I read TheShadeRoom post . And knowing Zendaya her ass probably already read it. I pulled up to my crib and before I could get out my phone rang.

I sighed as I answered .

" hello?"

" so that's what we doing now? Why the fuck was you over her crib this ain't ya weekend to get ya son "

" zen chill, we just had to talk about something Ight ?" I sighed running my hand down my face .

" you know what fuxck you Odell okay ! This is not how I want to start my birthday , I had to wake up to you all on the shade room with ya baby momma and I ain't even get a happy birthday text . Fuck you " she said before she hung up on me.

I sighed as I tried to call her back but it just kept going to voicemail. I hopped out the car and made my way into the house .
I took a screenshot of a pic she posted abs posted it yo Instagram knowing she's see it .

This was by far the worst day of my life

This was by far the worst day of my life ...
----------------------------------

Aiden P.O.V.

We had just finished bowling and we were sitting at the table eating pizza and wings.

" why you always gotta do that, there is enough hot sauce on the wings " Gerrell complained as jazz poured more hot sauce on her hot wings .

" it's not hot enough " she sighed

" you a little demon, this shit is burning my mouth but it ain't hot enough for you ? " he furrowed his eyebrows

" be quiet " she laughs

He shrugged as he pulled out his phone and started scrolling. As I watched I remembered that picture that was posted on the shade room. Anaya still ain't bring it up and I was getting a little impatient .

I pulled out my phone and went straight to Instagram . I felt her grab my free hand and kiss it before leaning over and whispering in my ear.

" meet me in the lady's room " she stood up excusing herself from the table and grabbed her phone walking towards the bathroom. I Waited 3 minutes before standing up and following her to the bathroom.

I walked in and she locked the door behind me before posting me up against the wall. She started kissing on me and I gave it cause on some real Anaya had some soft as lips .

She pulled away and sighed

" I have to tell you something , it's eating me inside " she said backing away .

" what !"

" this morning when I left my house Odell was waiting for me and he was asking me a lot of questions about you and then he told me he loved me . "

I stood there taking in everything she said . " and how you feel about that ?"

" I don't feel no way for it , I was pissed that he was hounding me about you when he has a whole girlfriend at home. I didn't tell him I love him back cause I don't " she mumbled

I pulled her over to me by her hip and pecked her forehead .

" even though I knew about it I'm happy you still told me " I smirked making her smirk.

"You are ?"

" yea it's about loyalty and I can see ya loyal to me . " I dug in my pocket and pulled out the necklace I got her .

" open it " she cheesed as she flipped the case open and covered her mouth when she seen the necklace. I pulled it out and she turned around as I put it around her neck.

" you something special to me Anaya"
____________________________________