" don't worry bout him girl, worry about our double date tonight with our men. " I smirked

" oh my gosh he didn't tell me your guys were comin. I wasn't notified about a double date now I don't know if Ima go " she laughed

" and why not?"

"Cause then we gonna be competing. You never heard on a double date the couples compete to see who's the most better cuter couple "

" nope never heard that "'I said shaking my head .

" well it's true "

" just come , no need to compete me and my man already won so just come " I laughed as I pulled out my ringing phone.

I looked at the caller ID and it was a number I didn't have saved . I answered it due to it having the potential of being business .

" hello jazz the stylist  speaking how may I help you ?"

"..."

" hello? Anybody there ?" I laughed as Anaya looked at me like I was stupid .

" jazz!" I heard Paul in the other line .

" oh god what do you want ?"

" can we meet up and talk ?" He whispered in the phone .

" no!" I said before hanging up in his face .

" let me guess ... Paul. " she smirked I nodded my head annoyed .

" seems like him and Odell in the same predicament " I laughed

I started scrolling through the Instagram double tapping a few pictures until I got to the shade room and started reading the post outloud.

"The Shade Room :

Just when we thought our favorite couple was completely over we hit you guys with this. It was reported that Odell sat outside Anaya's house from 6 am until she left her house for work . When she came out they talked for a few and the conversation got heated as Odell grabbed her .

we couldn't hear exactly what he said but our mouth reading skills tell us he told her he loved her . Could our favorite couple be getting together rekindling their love? And does that mean Odell and Zendaya are over ?

Story is developing ... "

" oh my god are you serious right now ! I swear I hate them " Anaya said letting out a frustrated sigh.

" chill it ain't like ya niggas gonna see it .. I mean you said he don't really be following social media like that ... Shit I need me a nigga like that Gerrell stay on Instagram "i laughed

" Ima pray he don't cause this ain't shit for him to worry about " she sighed .

-----------------------------
Aiden P.O.V.

I walked out of the jewelry store with Gerrell I had just bought Anaya a necklace . I was really falling for this girl and I don't know why but when I'm feeling you this is how I show my love.

"Bro ain't this ya girl ?" Gerrell asked as he handed his phone to me . I looked at the picture posted of her and her ex and she ain't look so  happy in it.

"Yea man " I started reading the article "and apparently he stalking her house now . "

" what you gon do ?" He asked me

" Ima see if she tell me about it tonight " I sighed handing him back his phone .

" and if she don't ?"