Young but Really Smart-What Teens Think Of Them

A couple of days back we got a HUGE lecture from our principal. He was of the opinion that we were the ones the young kids of today were emulating. So, our behaviour needs to be spectacular.

All of us (11th and 12th grades) :

Seriously, kids studying in the junior classes, as in 5th and 6th grades, are WAYYY smarter than us these days

Seriously, kids studying in the junior classes, as in 5th and 6th grades, are WAYYY smarter than us these days. And it's a good thing and a bad thing at the same time.

•Good thing, because now we can make 6th graders our friends too and we don't have to simplify or leave out too much about something embarrassing or PG-18.

Inner : Why would you be telling them something PG-18?
Me : Honestly, IDK.

Also, being tech-savvy is not a bad thing as well, provided it doesn't become an OD as I've seen happen. Like, I know smartphones and stuff are like necessities in today's world, but the hell we were alive and having fun when we were kids and had no smartphones.
I've also seen a kid half my height carry around 3 smartphones at once and I'm like-I always have to be worried about just one, I can't be worried about all 3 at the same time! I'll end up having a heart attack and high blood pressure.

P.S. : It's always really nice to have a younger sibling, especially if you're the youngest one in the house.

And if they're fond of games then it becomes easier to babysit someone, by playing games with them. (#totallyworks)

• Bad thing as in, most of them (with exceptions, of course) end up completely disrespecting and disobeying people way older than them, and I really hate that.

Inner : I just sounded like a 50-year old badmouthing granny right now...ヽ( ´¬')ノ

Also, some parents spoil their kids so damn much these days, like :-

Kid : Dad, can I have a box of chocolates?
Dad : Here you go!
Kid : Mom, can I get some money?
Mom : Here you go, dear! Now spend it properly.

Kid spends it on some stupid game and fails in exams.

Kid : Dad, can I have a smartphone?
Dad : Here you go!
Kid : Mom, can I have-

Me : That's enough.

You didn't earn all of these stuff. You didn't. So, you don't really deserve these, to be honest.

Final verdict : Teenagers like adorable, smart and tech-savvy kids, provided they aren't spoilt brats.

I apologize if this chapter offended anyone in the slightest.

   ∩_∩
  (_  _   )
   ヽ ノ)
      」」

That's about it, I guess.
(๑ ๋・ω・)๑ {Ciao-ciao!)