Wattpad Miscalculations!

I'm sure that almost all of the people on Wattpad have experienced this—It is so damn annoying when you see that one time you have x followers, the second time after refreshing, you see that you have x-1 followers, especially if x=100 or 1000 or 10K or other multiples of 10 (I would sooo love to reach 10K followers, please help, silent readers!).

Yup, this happened just 2 days ago when I hit 100 followers. After I refresh it, it shows that I have 99 followers. Then I wonder, "Who the hell ditched me?" And I scrolled through my list wasting 20 precious minutes.

Oh, the joy.

And there is another thing that really bugs me a lot.

You know how Wattpad has a feature that doesn't let people know if someone has unfollowed them? Well, while it is no doubt a good feature, some people take advantage of that fact and get other innocent people to follow them. This insensitivity just annoys me and you can see why. And I don't really care what you think because it's my book.

Convo later on:-
Me : Phew! Feeling a lot lighter now!
@shirayukin : Great to know! Care for some ice-cream?
Me : Yeah! What flavour?
@shirayukin : Mango-flavoured!
Me : *reaches out hand for ice-cream bucket*
@Fnaf_To_Die/Cynthia : *jumps out of nowhere and grabs bucket* MANGO ICE-CREAM!!!!!! I WANT IT!!!!! *gobbling ice-cream* ^_^
Me : Well that was fast. 0.0
@shirayukin : Not unexpected though.
Me : Yeah. •_•;

I just wanted to do this. Naughty me. 😂😂