Millionaire Matchmaker (Not officially!)

In Mathematics :-
Me in class, sitting with friend A and her crush, let his name be S. (Yeah, I always end up playing matchmaker to my friends.)

Me : *interrupting my friend's drooling over S* Earth to A, what's the answer to this problem?
A : I wish I could solve it but this calculator has officially failed me. *hitting calculator on the table* Darn you, calculator!
Me : - _ -
S : *silently working on his problem*
A : *hitting calculator even more loudly*

Everyone, including the teacher, is now staring at us.

S : *smirking at A* A, how would you feel if I banged you hard against the table?
Me along with the entire class : Ooooooohhh!
A : Would you?
S : Maybe?

The bell rings.

Me : Well, I have to go to my next class, but you guys have fun! ;) *taking out a long list and putting a tick mark* Well, that's a record! 100 in 1 month! Maybe I should start charging for my services ;)

I actually did this for one of my friends once and both of them gave me huge rewards for that. Ever since that day, many girls (and even a couple of guys, including *facepalms* my crush) come to me for love advice.

Maybe I should start a column I guess XD.
-Aydin