History Behind My Username

Alright, so I got tagged by shirayukin and I have to give the history behind my username.

Aydin's POV :

A friend of mine introduced me to Wattpad. In fact, I had two accounts on both of my e-mail ids on Wattpad when I was in 9th grade, I guess. But I didn't care for it that much and I can't even remember the username only XD. I only remembered that I'd made it on my more important e-mail id (important meaning for social media and stuff).

It was only in the beginning of 11th grade when another friend of mine reminded me about the existence of Wattpad. She's like, "You heard about the Wattpad app? Do you have an account there?" I was like, "Yeah, I do have."
So I opened it up again and saw that my username was Aydie_Rose15.

Okay, but I wanted to set my username apart from the others. So I changed it to Silveri_Avril7734 because I was a huge fan of Avril Lavigne at that time. Also, silver is my favorite colour and if you type '7734' in a calculator and turn it upside down, it will be read as 'hell'.

Then in the middle of the 11th grade, I, for some reason, changed it to Aydina_nbd101 (to be more cool, I guess??). In fact, I'm thinking of combining all the earlier usernames and make the 'ultimate' username. Although it's really a pain to change the author names on your book covers though.

So, people I tag :

annaashcroft
anoush99
AyakaNakamura
BudakSepi
CrystalleAura
Dedicated_Rainbow
LacieLegacy
LordFaru
Nadira-chan