Back From Them Vacations! - Part I ✈

Note : I just got back from my vacation yesterday and my Wattpad home screen looked like this :-

I had 99+ notifications in like, 7 days. Hmmm...

So, if I take time to, you know, take care to reply to your comments or messages or if I haven't voted on your books yet, do forgive me please! 🙏 I will definitely vote on them. (Where is the star emoji when you need it????)👍💞
Oh. Here it is XP ✩

And also, congrats to TheRantingUnicorn or Ritz for scoring a perfect 10 in her CBSE class 10 results! Seriously, it's a great achievement. So congratulations!! 🙌🙌

Since that's over, let's get to the types of people you usually see on vacations :-

1. The honeymooners -

They are the ultimate display of PDA. You'll often see them holding onto each other's hands for their dear life, whispering "sweet nothings" into each other's ears, giggling crazily all of a sudden or with their lips attached for like, eternity.

Me : I know it's your honeymoon and all, but seriously, get a damn bedroom. It's disgusting and it shouldn't be expensive for you guys. 😕

2. The groupies (girls and/or guys) -

Usually consists of a/multiple group(s) of friends. They'll always coexist in a group and they are the ones who'll try out all the existing adventure sports and literally everything else culturally related to the place.

If it's only girls, you're bound to hear occasional high-pitched giggles and/or screams or a combo of the the two. If it's guys, you'll always, er, hear them talking about and discussing every single topic existing in the world over drinks.

If it's both girls and guys, then it's the best place you can ever be.

Me : I WANNA JOIN THAT PARTAYYY!!!

3. The family and it's extensions -

They'll be the ones occupying the entire back seats of a plane or an entire row of seats in an airport. Often consisting of everyone from a few months old to decades old, they'll be the ones making the most noise and breaking the noise barrier way too many times for the other people.

Also, they air their dirty laundry in public way too many times for other people.

Me : Even death metal songs are less noisier than you guys. 😵

4. The hippies -

They'll always stand out with their hippie-style look. They are always by themselves and are usually travelling from one place to another, like hippies do.

5. The anti-social -

They'll always keep to themselves and wouldn't speak to anyone else at all. Honestly, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

6. The overly-social -

These people are sometimes just plain pests. Sure, being friendly with everyone isn't a bad thing at all, but sticking your nose into everyone's business isn't nice at all. It's annoying.

Sorry I wrote only this much— I'm still having a slight headache. I'll do a part two of this. Anyway, ciao for now!