Types Of Friends You're Bound To Have Had Once In Your Life (Part 1)

1. The overly talkative :

They're usually quite good-natured, but an infinite amount of good-naturedness won't change the fact that they are WAYYYYYYY too talkative. Like, it goes on like this, "Yap yap yap yap yap yap yap etcetera etcetera comma comma dash dash dot dot" and so on.

I basically tune out at the third or fourth yap.

2. The gossip girl (or guy as well, because guys do gossip, and I know it for a fact) :

They are usually the best source for any kind of information you need—from hookups to upcoming parties, they have the dirt on everything (and everyone as well).

These people can never be trusted with top secret information because, well, they revel in spreading it around.

"Hey, you know, A broke up with B and has asked out B's enemy, C. So, C broke up with B's friend D and started going out with A. For revenge, B started dating D's best friend, E who just went through a bad breakup with A's sibling F, while D decided to have multiple-night stands with C's crush, G. I heard all of this from F and C themselves."

One thing to say—it sounds like a really complicated algebra problem.

And also, I seriously don't know how C came to the conclusion that D and G weren't in a relationship, they were just having "multiple-night stands".

Yeah right.

3. The quiet bookworm :

They'll remind you of all the nerdy characters in all the teen fics you've ever read up till now, whether on Wattpad or not. There's always a book in their hand no matter where you find them, heck, even in the restrooms.

They're initially quiet but once you get to know them, you'll see a whole new side of them, a rather unexpected one.

P.S. : I'm one of the quiet 'bookworm's too. ;)

4. The unexplained genius :

You'll never catch them (dead or alive) with a book or any other form of study material in their hands, but they'll score way more than the nerds themselves.

Everyone : How?

In short, they are the coolest and sometimes, also the most arrogant friends you can make.

Ciao for now! I'll be back with a part 2!