Annoying Momes #3

*Do read the last author's speak if you haven't read it already.* :)

So, here are today's 5 annoying momes! (God, I just love the word 'momes' XD)

1. When I see a shirt that I have to buy no matter what happens and they don't have my size.

It sucks really bad that you have to be just one size smaller to fit into that shirt. T︵T

2. When I get fed up of waiting for a page to load so I close it and in the split second that I do I can see that the page has fully loaded but it's too late.

Ugh. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry. ;︵;

3. When I accidentally hear my own voice on recording. Then I feel like I have to apologize to everyone who's talked with me till now.

I always wonder how the hell my voice changes to a more bitchy and anaemic voice when I am speaking on the phone while everyone else's voices sound the same. I just want to scream, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

4. When I try to laugh at a hot guy's joke, hoping against hope that I have a cute laugh, but I instead end up sounding like a hyperventilating walrus with a respiratory disorder.

Heck, I don't even want to imagine that.

5. When celebrities spend ridiculous amounts of money like nothing either on a dress which looks like it has literally run short of cloth or a necklace whose replica commoners like us can buy at a much cheaper price. These days, I can't even afford an ice cream on a hot day.

Since everyone loved "TTYLXOX", I'll be continuing it! Although like I said before, it'll be really slow updates then.

Enjoy!