Tagged Again!

Here's another tag by LacieLegacy answer her set of 13 questions.
The rules are written in the first tag I got but I'll be posting them again :-

1. Post the rules (you have to)
2. Tag 13 people.
3. Answer the 13 questions you were given (easy) and write 13 questions (done)
4. You can't skip tags just because you're too lazy (learn from me!)
5. Eat breakfast.
6. You have a week to do this.
7. Answer the questions.
8. Answer the questions in an existing book of yours and follow the rules.

Her set of questions :-
1. Would you rather bee or a wasp?
A : I'll be a bee (pun intended) because wasps are jerks.

2. Which fictional character best represents you?
A : From anime? I guess it'll be a bit of Sakura Haruno from Naruto series because I'm really hot-tempered and it's really scary when I lose it. Also Mio Akiyama from K-On series because both of us are really shy. And I almost forgot : Hikigaya from My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu because he's really observant of his surroundings.

3. Have you ever been in love with someone, fictional or not? If so, who?
A : In real life, it's maybe and it's a secret. In anime, it'll be Kurapika from HunterxHunter.

Everyone nearby : 😒
Me : What? A girl gets to have her choices. Big deal.

4. If you had one power, what would it be?
A : To be able to control all the natural elements like air, water, fire, etcetera at once, or be an Elemental Wizard.

5. Most embarrassing thing to happen to you?
A : When someone gestures to a person behind me and I wave to that someone instead. He/she's like, "I wasn't gesturing to you but to the person behind you."
Me : ;////;

6. Would you ever consider doing a collab?
A : I guess so...I have to think about it. Provided we are like-minded and agree on everything.

7. What would you do if one or more of your stories got famous on Wattpad?
A: I'll try and make it/them even more famous and also thank the people who have played a role in making it/them famous.

8. If you could change everything about your hair, what would it be?
A : My hair is just black, plain black and really thick. So if I could, I would get some light brown highlights.

9. What's your favourite thing about yourself?
A : That I can easily make people laugh and cheer them up. Via this book for example.

10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
A : Convo between me and Lacie :-
Me : Can I own apartments in two places?
Lacie : Sure, why not?
Me : Alright! :)

I'll probably love to live in Tokyo, Japan, because I've always wanted to go there, and I'll be going there when I'm older. So, Japanese fans, get ready when I tell you to! (Not now, of course)
Another place would be New York, but Idk when I'll be able to go there.

11. What is your ideal outfit?
A : Anything comfortable and stylish with well, anything comfortable and stylish. ;)

12. Ideal transportation?
A : Probably an airplane or a bike. Both are classy!

13. On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate eyebrows?
A: I would probably give them a 9 or a 10, because I have thick eyebrows and I don't have to do anything much for them. Lucky, I guess.

I've tagged everyone in the earlier tag, so calm down..