Annoying Momes #8

Hey, is anyone up for making a cover? If yes, then simply comment "Yes" or "Yeah" or something similar and I'll PM you the details. Let this be the secret cover for now. ;)

And also, I'm gonna need a simple but elegant cover for my quote book, which I've entered for the Wattys as well.

Everyone's free to make either one of the covers, or both of them as well, or neither as well. :)

Tagging especially (for the cover-making part) :-

Akemi_Akashi
SilverMelodyNeko
_Ryuuuu
Astral_Prince

So, here are today's five annoying moments :-

1. When I'm singing a song and somebody who can't sing at all (#totestonedeaf) decides to join in.

Me : Bitch, this ain't High School Musical. -_-

2. When my phone doesn't have enough battery to take pictures or make a call, but it has more than enough battery to keep reminding me every 10 seconds that my battery is low.

3. When teachers are in the way of me copying something from the board. This happens a lot during my Maths class when I'm trying to copy Calculus questions and our spherical-shaped teacher chooses to stand in front of my face.

4. When a package says "Easy Open" and I need scissors, a knife, a gun, a chainsaw, a drill and a freaking lightsaber to open it.

5. When I have to keep removing my headphones because someone chooses to talk to me at that time.

Me : Why you no let me listen to music??

______________

Alright, so based on the results of the vote, this cover is the winner! (If it wasn't obvious already..)

*le me fangirling*

Thanks for helping me out!

So, ciao for now!