“Yes, I am. Is there a problem?” I asked, mastering my skills of making an innocent, puppy face.

“How dare you wear my clothes, huh? How dare you even open my bag?” He said, taking a step towards me. I immediately rose up to my feet and his vision drew towards his bag which I forgot to zip back.

“Excuse me? Weren’t you the one who offered his clothes to me? Since you were busy with that phone call of yours, I decided to take it myself.”

“And didn’t you hear me that I was fucking kidding with that?” He scowled. I swear to Lord, if I wasn’t a woman he must have definitely punched me in the face right away.

“Well, I didn’t hear. And I’m sorry to break that stupid wall you’re living behind but it was your mother who did this to me. I at least have this right to wear your clothes since it was your side from where this trouble is coming from.” I emphasized each time I said ‘yours’. He was hundred and ten percent not in the mood to take any of my excuses.

“What? How on earth would I know that she packed all that lingerie? Didn’t you have a brain of your own to at least check what you were supposed to carry?” I blushed like a fool when he used the term ‘lingerie’. Trust my brain and heart to act like a dumbass in situations like this. Since he saw that I didn’t have anything to say he continued with his words slaughter, his voice and temper increasing after every word.

“And what trouble are you talking about? You could have easily slept in that freaking dress. And we must have asked those ladies for something for you to wear tomorrow. How is that a problem?”

“Are you kidding me? That dress is a party outfit. Who likes to sleep in a party outfit?”

“Then you must have slept naked! It’s not like I want to see you like that.” He said with his eyebrow raised and hands folded on his chest.

What the hell did he just say? Did he just offer me to sleep naked? Should I be happy that he was not harming me in any way or sad because he didn’t want to see me that way. Hell, nor did I want him to see me that way. It’s just that my brain has officially lost all of its sanity.

“I don’t even want you to see me that way! You jerk.. you..” I trailed off as soon as I saw him walking towards me, taking long steps. Before my brain and my legs could connect, my legs automatically started walking behind. His eyes trailed to my legs and back into my eyes. He had something in his eyes which could bore into mine, actually making up holes in my eye balls. And it was so strong that looking away was just no option.

I stopped immediately since I felt the cool wall against my back. There was no way I could run back since he stopped right in front of him. He placed both his arms on either side of me, caging me in his hands.

He leaned in closer and placed his chin on my shoulder. He moved his mouth towards my ears and whispered , “Trust me you want me to see you like that, sweetheart.” I actually felt his smirk.

“But right now, I want my sweat shirt back. Either you give it to me or I take it back.” His one hand unplaced themselves from the wall and landed on my waist, gently lifting the back of the sweat shirt.

Goosebumps pumped all over my body, I guess. His voice was so intriguing and raspy that I hardly could believe my ears. His touch sent shivers all over my body and I had no idea why my body reacted so differently with his touch. My brain then made me remember that I had to say something since he was waiting for an answer.

“What if I don’t give it to you?”

“I have my own ways, Tiara.” He lifted his chin from my shoulder and looked at me in the eye. Those eyes had the power of drowning anyone in them. And I was afraid that my name could be added to that anyone’s list.

“You won’t harm me.”

“You are my wife. I have all the right to, remember?”

“Right to harm your wife? That sounds illegal.”

“Not harm. But make my wife obey all my commands.” He said, making his grip on my waist tighter, making me wince.

Thousands of thoughts flooded in my mind. And just one moment stood out in order.

“What if I call your father right away and tell him that my husband doesn’t let me wear his clothes? I know that sounds ridiculous but I know you will be the one to hear a lot of stuff. And if I can quote, you will have to ‘obey all my commands’.” And at this time, I never felt so proud than before of myself. If I couldn’t have thought of something, I swear I couldn’t have trusted my knees or my eyes or in that matter, my brain as well.

He, in a jiffy, released me from his grip and pushed himself behind giving me enough space to breath. His face looked scared and shocked and his lips parted.

“Wear whatever you wish to. But this isn’t going to my parents or yours. Get it?”

“Completely.” I smiled to him. I at least know one of his weaknesses and I could use it for my defense any time. The only question that surfaced in my mind was why was he so scared of his father? I mean, it isn’t wrong being scared or something. But that scared behavior we have for our fathers is different since we respect them. But what seemed to me for Liam was that he was just completely scared, that’s it.

Liam went took a teeshirt and a trouser from his bag and went inside the bathroom. He emerged within minutes wearing a black tee shirt and grey trousers. I could see his bulging biceps as he had folded his hand sleeves way up.

I looked at the bed and reality stuck me.

“Liam, there’s just one bed.” I said, looking at me.

“So?”

“So? How are both of supposed to sleep in one bed?”

“Why? Do you kick or something in your sleep?”

“No” I huffed. “But I can’t sleep with you in one bed.”

“You know, you’re the first woman who has ever told me that. Feel free to take the sofa.” Without waiting for my reaction, he kicked off his slippers and dived in to the bed, taking the left hand side. I looked at the sofa and just saw some rugged material on it with a hard pillow. Again, I looked back on the bed with a soft cushion and a very comfortable looking duvet. I made my choice.

I walked towards the bed and kept my slippers on the side. I crept in to the duvet as if I would get swine flu if I would touch him. “Please don’t change your side.” I whispered.

“I’ll try” He said, in a very sleepy tone. He switched off the lights and I drifted back to my dreamland where I was in my own clothes, sleeping alone in my own bed and definitely not married.

--

I woke up to the sun shining bright in the sky as it reflected on my eyes. I took me some time to digest the surrounding around me but I made up my mind and shifted my body to face the other side. The side where he was sleeping. Well, he was supposed to sleep as now that side was empty and he was gone.

 Please vote and comment. Its a great source of motivation for us. Thank you! :)