"How on earth did you found out this place?!" Reese asked in horror causing me to rolled my eyes "My fiancée, who else?" I said in a 'duh' tone making abuela laugh in amusement.

"Call Dean, Chase and Gemmy, the dinner is ready." abuela said dismissing her as she groaned then approached Liam and peck on his lips making him smile childishly while I make a fake gagging sound jokingly then Reese stuck her tongue out to me and run.

"Mr. Tabby, please do scratch Reese's feet while sleeping okay?" I asked cooing jokingly to the cat causing them to laugh as I put down the cat and followed abuela to the wide dining room.

The table is already set with 4 batches of seafood paella in pans, 2 bowls of gazpacho soup, roasted pork chopped in a steak style and plates of churros with chocolate sauce.

"Prepare to ruin you diet Payne!" I said then burst into fits of laughter making him groan and abuela laugh too then grab the boxes from Li as I helped her serve it.

"You're here!" Dean and Chase cheered childishly and pulled Li and I in a group hug dramatically causing us all to laugh as I hugged my sister to greet her then started eating while catching up with abuela.

After we eat and literally finished it all, abuela suggested for us to stay the night since she got the guest rooms prepared.

Li and I agreed since he's starting to enjoy it here so we grab our duffel bags and my stuff toy from the car then one of the care taker leaded us to our rooms.

I entered mine then decided to take a quick shower and stuff then change in a pair of black Tommy Hilfiger boxers, black basketball shorts and white crew socks.

I pushed my curls on the side then glanced at the clock and noticed that it's already 10:45 in the evening.

I send Tori a goodnight message then climb over the bed underneath the warm duvet and cuddle up with the bear giant teddy bear on my right side as I drifted off to a deep sleep while getting excited for the day ahead.

(Tori's P.O.V.)

I'm currently here now in the private jet with my butler Mr. Craig Miller since my cousin Cole separated his way back to L.A. and I'm on my way now to Orlando.

I heard my phone rings before I even hoped in then grab it from my pocket and saw Haz sent me a goodnight text making a smile tugged on my lips.

I noticed that it's already 10:47 in the evening as sit up properly with Craig on my left who's just gonna send me to abuela's villa safely then he'll fly back to New York later.

The surgery last 2 weeks ago went smoothly, my vision is back to 15/20 so all I have to do is to use the prescribe eye drops for another 2 weeks till it heals well but I didn't even look like I went through permanent lenses implants.

They replace the glass lenses of my reading glasses to a protective one so I might still need it whenever I do my work that needs my eyes to focus.

The exam in university went so well because I've got the results immediately and the said that I passed it perfectly then scheduled me to this coming school year on mid August.

"Tori." Craig called as I turned to him then he handed me a paper bag with clean clothes and I accepted it as I buckled up then gripped on the sides and just cope my mind up about the fact that I'll see my abuela and Haz tonight.

"Your mother send that, through her new assistant Sandy." he said as I hummed and stood up then headed to the loo, I closed the door and scan the bag.