Chapter 21 - All Out War

Chapter 21

CRASH~!!

Balls exploded out of the pit. An array of colour rose up and then crashed around him as he continued to sink into pit. When he felt he had reached the bottom he began to toss more of the balls over himself to be completely inundated. Satisfied with being 'buried alive' he lay still and wondered what to do; get out of the pit and forget about his pointless action or wait until someone came into the room and send them into a cardiac arrest with a scare?

"That was a bit impulsive."

He quickly emerged from the ball pit, sitting up amid the sea of colours. That was a fail. He had been caught doing the most childish thing he had done in years.

"Ha ha ha." he chuckled, "It's just tempting, you know? You should try it sometime."

"Please." she rolled her eyes as she bent down and picked up some of the balls that had escaped the pit when he had flopped into it, "I really hope you are going to clean this up."

"I will!" he protested, "Just chill-out, Bela. If you want me to pick them up than why are you?"

"Because America," Belarus glowered, "I don't like messes."

America sighed and half wanted to sink back into the pit of balls. He loved the ball pit perhaps even more than Luke and Artie did and Exclamation would. He had curated this whole room before Luke had been born. This was the designated rumpus room and America would proudly admit that it was amazing.

The Beverly Hill's mansion was his personal favourite of all the houses he owned. He owned at least one house in every one of his states and more often than not he owned two; New York was the anomaly to this as America owned one whole apartment building and six other apartments scattered around the capital city. All the houses and apartments America owned encapsulated the state in which they were in; they were all immaculate and magazines about houses often chose his houses to dwell over. America held a huge amount of pride for his houses; the Texas ranch house, the Alaskan cabin, the Vegas desert lodge all were works of art but America's pride and joy was the Beverly Hill's mansion. The Beverly Hill's mansion was all America's dreams under one roof. It was perhaps not a chic as the house in Malibu or not as iconic as his Hollywood abode but it was his castle or rather the biggest man cave in the world.

Ten bedrooms, five bathrooms, two swimming pools (one which was located on the second storey), a wide balcony, an attic, a basement, specialty rooms like an walk-in pantry, an en suite for each of the two largest bedrooms, two dining rooms, a living room with a TV that took up the entire wall, a multi-purpose entertainment room, a gym and the rumpus room. The latter three rooms were America's personal favourite. The multi-purpose entertainment room was a real site to behold; sometimes it was a movie theatre complete with velvet red raised seat and a popcorn machine, sometimes it was a stage for singers America commissioned to come and perform for him, sometimes the raised seats would go and the room would become a party dance floor with a DJ taking the stage; there was even a bar on the side of the room which was often used and a row of gambling machines. The gym was what you would expect someone who occasionally felt like he needed to get fit fast would own; there was a hell of a lot of equipment, all the newest and latest machines, which was all in near mint condition because they were hardly ever touched. Someone who occasionally felt like he needed to get fit fast led an extremely busy lifestyle and literally did not have the time to work out. Not working out was not a real problem for America as he had such a high metabolism occasionally he would lose a sight of his abs but not ever for really long; he was not the healthiest person by all means but his busy lifestyle kept him on his toes and pretty fit.