Chapter 27 : Victory Goes To...

Cheerin unrolled all of the maps. She noticed a huge map stand at the front of her.

"CHINA!" She yelled while sticking the map to the stand. "VIETNAM!", "SINGAPORE!", "MALAYSIA!", "KOREA!" She did the same thing and the other maps. "AND INDOONEEESIAA!! MANSEE!!" She yelled happily as she sticked the last map to the stand. She went down the platform and a small spark of non-stop firework were blasted.

***

"YEEEAAYY!!" The blue team, who came from the jail, ran towards Cheerin and hugged her. She was lifted and tossed into the air as well. The red team was speechless, especially Jaesuk.

"Bl...Blue team wins!" He announced. Everyone gave a round of applause. Then, Cho PD handed out their prize. It was 6 mini golden globe with the title of the episode below.

"Is...Is that real gold?" Sukjjin asked.

"Big part of it." Cho PD replied.

"Wah....THANKS,CHEERIN! SARANGHEYO!" Sukjin was really happy to finally win gold with her help.

"I can't believe how well you work together. How did you manage to get it all?" Jaesuk asked curiously. Gary tapped on his back.

"Wae?" Jaesuk asked. "Come here." Gary said. Then, he whispered something to him. Jaesuk's expression was getting weirder and weirder until suddenly, Gary finished whispering. "YOU PLAN THIS ALL ALONG BYE CHEERIN?" Jaesuk exploded. Everyone had a good laugh. Cheerin nodded. "Wow...." Jaesuk became more speechless s he knew more about her. Cheerin could only laugh.

"That's all for today's running man. See you nextweek!!" "BYE!!" "BYEE!!" Everyone gave a farewell and bowed 90 degree for theending.

The end

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So....How was my first fanfic? I hope you enjoy it for this fanfic, 'cause there will be the 2nd fanfic based on this one. IF you agree for the continue, please let me know from the comment or maybe liking it (?) I guess :p. Bye!