Chapter 4 : A Flower Boy Replacement ?

"No time to waste anymore, let's hear our next guest, please." Jaesuk said hurriedly.

Just then, a flower boy showed up. His face was perfect to represent the face of an Asian male. He had a nice dark brown hair and silky skin. He was wearing a blue and black varsity jacket with a writting "ADIDAS" on it, usual jeans, a pair of white jogging shoes, and a yellow with black polkadots hat. "Anyeong..." He greets the members and the guests as well. Everyone was astonished by his beautiful face. Jaesuk came forward to him and shook his hand.

"Welcome back, flower boy." Everyone was shocked by Jaesuk's words. Jong kook pulled him backwards.

"What did you say? He is not Jong Ki." Jong Kook said to Jaesuk. Jaesuk laughed for all of their reaction towards his words.

"I know, but he is flower boy!" Jaesuk denied. "Second generation of the flower boy." He added. Everyone laughed once more. They couldn't help themselves.

"Ok, let's hear him introduce himself." Jaesuk started to be more focus. "Anyeong...my name is Tack. I am an actor in my beloved Vietnam. I was chosen from my country to become running man's special guest for today. I am so grateful to be here. Thank you so much" Tack ended with a formal 90 degree bow. Everyone else clapped their hands.

"Ah...Vietnam. I remembered when we had a special episode there. We had to do a punishment." Jaesuk explained to Tack.

"Haha, Sukjin, Kwangsoo, and I ride that high-up roller coaster." Jaesuk's words gave Haha, Sukjin, Kwangsoo, and himself chills. They seemed to have remembered what happened back then. Jong Kook, Jihyo, and Gary didn't know what happen so they were dead silence.

"AH..YOU WERE NOT THERE..WHY? YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN THERE!!" Jaesuk exploded and pointed to Jong Kook.

"Why should I? I've completed the mission, remember?" Jong Kook replied, being bratty.

"Ah...seriously." Jaesuk gave a big sigh.

"CAN WE JUST CONTINUE??!! YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY..." Jihyo finally erupted, seeing Jong Kook and Jaesuk bickering. Her Monday couple, Gary, gave her a pat to calm her down a bit.

"Ok..ok" Both Jong Kook and Jaesuk answered her nicely.

"Let's ask again. Do you watch running man?" Jaesuk asked the same question to Tack.

"Yes..I love this program really much." Tack answered light hearted

"Who is your favorite member here?" Jaesuk asked him seriously.

"Hmmm...My personal favorite is.....Haha-shi." Tack answered. Everyone's eyes widened. They can't believe that he actually chose Haha. Haha started acted like a bad boy. He grabbed his side hairs and started acting mischeviously. He took off his hat, spreaded his arms, and faced upwards.

"MUHAHAHAHA..." Haha laughed mischievously. Just then, Jaesuk went towards him and pushed his head towards the ground.

"YA...What are you happy about?" Jaesuk started bickering with him.

"Why?? Are you jealous?" Haha replied

"Why would I?" Jaesuk said.

"Just say you are jealous...hahahaha!!!" Haha answered him as he laughed ou loud.

"What did you say?" Jaesuk asked in disbelieve.Then, Jaesuk grabbed Haha's shoulder and so did Haha. They both shouted"YAAA!!!" Everyone else who saw their bickering, laughed. After their bickeringwas off, they became serious again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ! So, enjoying already ? I am sorry if it is quite boring for the first 5 chapters. Because I need to describe the guests, of course. Just stay tune for the real mission chapter. It will be lots of fun. Enjoy :)

Vote for more chapters, comment my story, is it bad or good. Share my fanfiction too to your friends ! Owh, and of course, follow me for more fanfiction, especially running man fanfiction. Bye !