Chapter 3 : Asia Guests for The Day ?

"Ok...Bring our next guest!" Jaesuk exclaimed.

"Hyung, don't speak like that. You are not calling prisoners, right?" Kwangsoo said, joking around.

"Quiet!" Jaesuk said to Kwangsoo.

"Ok, hyung." Kwangsoo nodded and lowered his head, embarrased.

When Jaesuk and Kwangsoo was bickering, a guy came to the set. He was wearing a plain, white, v-neck shirt with red and black checkered jacket, long, black jeans, a pair of white and red jogging shoes, and a hat with the writting "HOPE" on it. He had short, light brown hair. "Anyeong..." He greets normally like all guests would do. Everyone was shocked by his appearance.

"O?!" Jaesuk was startled. Jihyo closed her mouth with her hands in awe.

"Wah..This is really something." Jong Kook said.

"Let's hear him introduce himself." Jaesuk said. "Anyeong...My name is Malik. I am a Malaysian singer. I debuted 3 years ago, just like Xiao Chan. I am also chosen by my country to become running man's special guest for today and I am really grateful to become one of the special guest. Thank you. Running man, FIGHTING!" He ended his introduction with a shoutout just like Cheerin. Everyone was pleased and gave him a round of applause.

"What is up today? Why today's guests are from around the asia?" Haha asked curiously.

"You'll know when every guest come." Cho PD replied

"Fine. Our question..." Jaesuk interrupted.

"You watch running man, right?" Jaesuk asked Malik.

"Yes.." Malik answered.

"Who is your favorite member here?" Jaesuk asked Malik

"My personal favorite member is Jihyo." He answered without any hesitation. The other members sighed. Everyone was unsatisfied, especially for Jihyo's Monday couple, Gary.

"Why the heck did you choose her? She is my only one! This is Monday, mister..." Gary mumbled to Malik.

"Hehehe..." Malik laughed awkwardly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helo again guys ! How is it ? Was my grammar weird or something ? I know... Well, I don't have anything to say for now. Enjoy the story you guys ! :)

Vote for more chapters, comment my story, is it bad or good. Share my fanfiction too to your friends ! Owh, and of course, follow me for more fanfiction, especially running man fanfiction. Bye !