Chapter 24 : Don't Panic

The blue team was belwidered. But, Cheerin cheered her team, "Don't worry. Don't panic! Find the maps again." While they were busy looking for map, Cheerin, who was at 3rd floor, searched through every place she can look. Near the cashier, there was a lot of tubes for decoration. But, when she looked closer, a map was rolled inside of it. She immediately took it and unrolled it. She showed the Vietnam map to the camera. Sadly, there was no "out" sign. She gave a big sigh. She stood up and rolled it back.

***

Haha had done his floor. He went down the escalator to the 1st floor. He bumped into Xiao Chan. So, Xiao Chan followed him from a distance. Just as Haha reached ground floor, he was spotted by Mark. Haha immediately ran up and Mark on his tail. He didn't manage to escape, and was eliminated. Fortunately, Xiao Chan managed to hide from Mark.

"Mianhae..." Mark apologize while giving Haha's nametag to him. Then, Mark left him. He was left speechless.

"Wah..." Haha couldn't believe himself.

***

"HAHA, OUT!! HAHA, OUT !!" The announcement shocked blue team once more.

The blue team was shocked, including the one who had been eliminated. It was only Xiao Chan, Cheerin, and Jong Kook left. Cheerin dropped her jaws. She was speechless too, apparently.

"Really??" She whispered angrily to the camera. Well, there was no other choice. The members went to find the rest of the maps.

***

While the blue team on their panic mode, the Jaesuk and Gary went inside the jail to sit and relax for a while.

"Wae? Why do you come here?" Sukjin asked Jaesuk and the members.

"Wae? Can't I rest a while?" Jaesuk asked back. He sat beside Sukjin, took a bottle of water, and drank it boastfully. Gary followed.

"Huh....Seriously, Hyung?!" Haha criticized Jaesuk. Jaesuk could only laugh. With Kwangsoo being the chaser, he became more relaxed than he ussualy is.

But, secretly, Haha sent a message to Jong Kook about what's going on at the jail.

"Hyung, Jaesuk and Gary are taking a rest at the jail. Better get those maps in a jiffy!" Haha texted.

***

Jong Kook received the message and read it. He confirmed Cheerin and Xiao Chan about it.

Three of them were in the right track once again. This time, Xiao Chan was calm. He kept searching for a cafe at the 1st floor. Then, he bumped into it. He jumped happily and rushed inside. He searched and searched, but he couldn't find it anywhere. He kept asking to the camera. But when he turned around, he found it at a frame. He was embarrased. He took it out of the frame and showed the Singaporen flag to the camera. He laughed a bit too.

"Found one at the Cafe!" Xiao Chan informed through the walkie talkie. Unfortunately, it had no "out" sign.

"Great. 3 more! Haha found one at the bookstore, Ifound one at the cloth store, and yours. 1st floor clear! Go up, CAREFULLY.Jong Kook oppa and Xiao Chan, meet up at 3rd floor!" Cheerin gave them orders."Ok!"