Chapter 22 : Here's The Plan

(On The Mission's side)

The blue team were busy planning, which was led by Cheerin.

"I have a plan. This might work. I've watched running man for a long time, so I know some tactics." Cheerin spoke.

"Say it!" Tack said.

"Here's the plan. Sukjin oppa will be the bait for this plan because you're good at distracting and talking. So, while he got spotted by red team, he will distract them by being chased, and GO TO THE BATHROOM. Once you are at the bathroom, lock yourself inside. Talk to the person who chase you. Pretend you have a tiny conversation. Once you lured the red team, pretend you need help. Call us using the walkie talkie. Inform us your floor and who is guarding you. While that is happening, the rest could find the mission as soon as possible. Arraseo?"

"ARRASEO!" The team answered.

"The point is TO LURE THEM AND DISTRACT THEM, ok? Even if you're ousted, talk to them for a couple of minutes before going to the jail." Cheerin explained further to Sukjin.

"Arraseo." Sukjin agreed. "WHOA...I can't believe I'm actually useful in a team." Sukjin said to himself.

"Wah...that's clever, Cheerin!" Haha and Jong Kook gave her a thumbs-up

"Thanks." She replied.

***

(While on the seeker's side)

"Ah...What should we do? This is not good!" Jaesuk became anxious himself.

"Wait, so if the mission team found all 3 of them, 3 of us will get eliminated?" Gary asked. The others nodded.

"Don't be to worry. I'm sure we will win. Seekers are often the winners, right?" Mark tried to fix things up.

"But, they have Cheerin!" Kwangsoo said.

"Well, just wait and see..." Malik joined the conversation.

***

(Back to the mission's side)

After they were finished with their plan, they received their mission.

"Find 6 maps from ground floor to 3rd floor and stick them at the map stand. Here's the locations : security desk (ground floor), bbq restaurant & cafe (1st floor), K book store (2nd floor), 2 at G cloth store (3rd floor). You have 1 hour to do the mission." Xiao Chan read it to the team.

"Ok..let's split up! Sukjin and Tack oppa will be at the ground floor, Jong Kook and Xiao Chan oppa 1st floor, I am 3rd floor, and Haha oppa 2nd floor. Ok?"

"OK!" The team agreed. "Wow... She's no ordinary girl, isn't she!?" Sukjin shocked.

"Hehe...I am used to do this with my teammates J" Cheerin smiled.

"Ha..Dul...Set...FIGHTING!" And so, they went to their destined floor.

***

(5 minutes after the mission team got their mission, on the seeker's side)

After a long chat between the members, they received their mission too.

"Eliminate the mission team within an hour." Malik read it to his team. They all stood up and felt relaxed as they were the seekers. They walked to the center of ground floor and shouted confidently, "WE ARE COMIIINNGG!!!" The mission team were alerted. Time to move!