Chapter 20 : Shocking News ?

The bus started to move slowly, leaving the volley court. Cho PD gave the last card with their last location to Jaesuk. "Go to B mall and find an "R" flag."Jaesuk read it loudly. But, the members and guests weren't even bothered. The members were extra exhausted, especially for the guests. As the bus moved, Jaesuk was wondering over something quite strange for him. He kept starring the windows, wondering over and over. Then finally, he spoke.

"Cheerin ya...." Jaesuk asked all of a sudden.

"Ne, Oppa?" She answered

"I want to ask you something. How old are you exactly?" He asked curiously.

"22, Oppa...What's wrong?" Cheerin asked back.

"Nothing. It's just... Mark, how old are you?" Jaesuk asked Mark.

"34." Mark answered simply.

"No wonder..." Jaesuk realized something.

"What is it?" Cheerin asked for the second time.

"Remember you said "YA!" to him (Chapter 5)?" Jaesuk asked Cheerin.

"Owh yeah...Oops, mianhae, oppa!" Cheerin apologized Mark. He accepted it with a big smile on his face.

"It's ok. I was just joking around. Hahaha, no need to be so serious..." Mark said and giggled.

"Hehe..." Cheerin laughed shyly.

"I thought you were in your 30s too!" Jaesuk said shockingly.

"WHAT?" Cheerin shouted. Everyone laughed.

"Do I look like I'm in my 30s right now?!" Cheerin laughed in disbelief.

***

After a while, the bus became dead quiet. Then suddenly...

"I really want to say that I really do like Jong Kook. REALLY. I really like him that it drives me crazy." Cheerin confessed.

"Why?" Haha asked.

"You know his ideal type of girl right? I know too. Cute, feminime, sweet. Well, I'm tottaly the opposite. Rough, tomboy-ish, huuhh... I wish there would be another man like him though in the future J." Cheerin said. Jong Kook became shy. His ideal type of girl was exposed.

"Mianhae, Cheerin." Jong Kook apologized to Cheerin shyly.

"That's ok. Afterall, it's also impossible for us to be...well...together." Cheerin answered.

"Well, yes though." Jong Kook agreed. Everyone else, who watched them, smiled happily.

"OOOO....." Everyone shouted. "This is gettinginteresting..." Jaesuk said. Everyone laughed.