Chapter 15 : Sweet, Sweet Revenge

"COME OUT, JONG KOOK!" Jaesuk yelled.

"Just be ready, 'cause once you play with me, YOU'RE DEAD" Jong Kook gave a threathening warning to Jaesuk.

"I'll make sure to take back my rightful crownof mine!" Jaesuk guarenteed

~~~~

FLASHBACK

Jaesuk wasn't just humiliated in ssireum, but also his one and only game, ddakji. He was once the king of ddakji, but his throne was taken by Jong Kook when he defeated the ultimate ddakji (Episode 113 & 131) and was defeated by Gary as well (Episode 119). He was also been humiliated by Cheerin just now. He will take revenge, and that's his only goal.

~~~~

"Bring it!" Jong Kook challenged him.

The game had started for the last, anticipating round. Both Jong Kook and Jaesuk were dead serious. Jaesuk got his turn. BAM! But he missed quite far. "What was that?" Malik criticized his own teammate for his dumb mistake. Jaesuk could only laugh. Therefore, Jong Kook got a chance. He threw his ddakji, but he didn't throw it strong enough. Jaesuk was relief. They both failed for like, 5 times each. Jaesuk was sick of it. "I'LL FINISH THIS!" He exclaimed as he threw his ddakji once again. Miraculously, he won! He was really happy he could finally defeat Jong Kook from a long time. "Ugh..." Jong Kook gave a big sigh. But, Cheerin encouraged him. "It's ok. We'll win next time." She told Jong Kook.

***

"So, the winning team for this first mini game is red team.Here is your five points." Cho PD announced as he gave red team their anotherbag of 5 points, or tickets, to be exact. Kwangsoo received it. Then, Hahareceived his blue team's 2 points. They immediately went to the second stagefor the minigame.