Chapter 7 : Cheerin's Championship story

The teams walked towards a minibus with a huge banner taped on it. It was written "Asian Artist Race" with a picture of a globe at the asian part. They carefully managed to board the minibus. Finally, the teams boarded and the minibus started to move. Cheerin, Jong Kook, Mark, and Kwangsoo sat at the last line (the sitting arrangement is from the left to the right). Haha and Xiao Chan sat at the second last left line with Gary and Jihyo across them. Sukjin and Tack sat right in the front of Haha and Xiao Chan with Jaesuk and Malik across them.

On their way, Cho PD gave Jaesuk another card with the name of their first mission location.

"Go to M incheon traditional market and find an "R" marked flag." Jaesuk read it out loud.

"Woah..I wonder what would the mission be?" Cheerin asked since she was excited for her first visit to a Korean traditional market.

"Don't tell me that the mission will be physic-related!" Haha sensed something about the mission.

"Sirreum!" Jong Kook exclaimed as he knew something.

"I think the mission will be sirreum!" Jong Kook concluded. The minibus became dead silence once they heard Jong Kook's prediction, since they had a feeling that his prediction was correct.

"Look at Mark laughing all by himself while the others keep silent." Jaesuk pointed to Mark, who was smiling at that time. Everyone glanced to Mark.

"I think our team will win today..." Jaesuk's confident boosted up after seeing his teammate laughed confidently.

"..." The blue team was still in silent mode.

The silent mode added some awkwardness to the minibus. Nobody was saying anything at that time. Some were busy looking out the window, some were daydreaming, and some with blank thoughts.

"Wait..." Jong Kook Broke the silence. Everyone's attention was on Jong Kook at a blink of an eye.

"I wanna ask Cheerin something." Jong Kook feeling curious about his question in his mind. He glanced to Cheerin. Cheerin heard him and glanced to him as well. They both met their eyes. Then, Jong Kook turned his head back to his normal place and closed his face. He was blushed. Cheerin saw it and giggled. Everyone gave him critics.

"Ya...Jong Kook, just ask her!" Jaesuk exploded.

"Why are you blushed anyways, your age has a big gaped between hers." Haha made fun of him.

"What did you say?" Jong Kook asked Haha with a dead stare.

"Nothing..." He answered. Then, Jong Kook started to ask his question.

"What makes your team lead to victory? I've heard that your team had the less score than the opponent's team." Jong Kook asked her. Everyone looked at Cheerin, waitting for her answer.

"Well, it was all god's help. Without god, my team can't win the championship for sure." She explained.

"It was around summer at that time, when you guys know there was a huge basketball league going around." She said seriously. Everyone nodded.

"I was on the finals, competing against Singapore. No offense, Mark." She immediately apologizes to a singaporen guy who sat right beside her. Mark was cool with it though, thank goodness.

"It was really..a though match. It was nervewrecking." She continued.

"But, when I realized that it was 7 seconds before the match is over, I thought my team was screwed. Our team's score had a 1-point difference with the opposing team's score, just one point difference!" She explained it with her deep within her heart.

"I was desperate. I was speechless. But, I didn't give up that easily. I dribbled the ball once again with all I have. Then, it was around 2 seconds left before game was over, but I managed to make a free throw due to the opposing team's foul." Everyone widened their eyes as Cheerin continued and continued her story.

"I had 2 chance to shoot. The first attempt was a fail. I was nervous. But, my team was supporting me. So, I gathered up some courage and shoot once more. All I could do right after I shoot was hoping for a miracle to happen. And, it did. I scored." She said proudly.

"My team hugged me, I was amazed myself, that I could save my team. We were desperate, but then we were on fire. Our spirits went up. Then, we managed to win by 6 points difference." Cheerin ended here story. Everyone who heard her story snapped out from their minds and gave her a round of applause.

"It was because I was calm back then. Thanks to Jong Kook oppa's songs." She shuted her eyes and smiled to Jong Kook. Jong Kook was flattered. His cheeks turned red. He closed his face with his hands once again.

"I think there's a new "Monday Couple" here." Gary said while he clutched on Jihyo's hands tightly. Jihyo laughed.

"Eun hye, I am so sorry your boyfriend is taken by Cheerin right now." Jaesuk joked around. Cheerin bursted out laughing. Jong Kook stood up and glared to Jaesuk. Jaesuk glanced at him and saw his glare. He laughed and apologized to him.

"Why do you have muscle? You are just a cute, innocent girl!" Haha asked to Cheerin. He started to act like a playboy, as usual.

"What do you mean "why"? She's a basketball player. She must be strong!" Jong Kook answered for her. Cheerin giggled.

"It actually doesn't matter if you have muscle or not. But since you know, I like him..." Cheerin said while she hugged Jong Kook's right hand. Jong Kook closed his mouth to cover up his shyness. Before anyone could even say a word, Cheerin continued. "I actually work out just for fun." Cheerin concluded. "And of course, to make me healthier and stronger for the next game." she giggled awkwardly. Everyone was blank, except for Mark, who seemed to be smirking.

"Wow...I have never met a real fan from any of the running man guest." Jong Kook said to Cheerin. She smiled at him.

After they all talk to each other, the minibus turned quiet. All the members and guests were asleep, except for Cheerin and Jong Kook. Cheerin didn't want to miss the amazing scenery of Korean street. She looked outside the window in awe. Suddenly, someone touched her shoulders.

"Do you like it here?" the person asked her. She turned her head around to see the person who touched her shoulder. It was Jong Kook. She immediately covered her face with her hand. Jong Kook also seemed to be blushed. In his mind, his ideal type is like Eun Hye, who actually had the same personality as Cheerin.

"Can I take a selfie with you, oppa?" Cheerin asked him shyly.

"Sure!" Jong Kook replied. He gladly took a selfie with her and his phone.

"Thank you, oppa!" Cheerin thanked him.

"No need to thank me." Jong Kook said, being generous.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again ! So, how was it ? Is it boring ? Sorry if it is though.

You know guys, "Cheerin" from this chapter actually tells you about my experience on my REAL basketball championship. I was doing it hardcore. I really did score that final goal and saved my team's reputation. So, the point is that this was just an additional chapter, not the core of the fanfiction.

If you guys read this chapter, I thank you so much for the appreciation. Thanks for the time to read this chapter. Hope you will enjoy the next chapter because it will be the first mission chapter on this fanfiction.

Vote for more chapters, comment my story, is it bad or good. Share my fanfiction too to your friends ! Owh, and of course, follow me for more fanfiction, especially running man fanfiction. Bye !