Chapter 5 : 3 "Jong Kook"s for The Day

"Ok...This is our last guest. You guys will not believe who our guest is." Jaesuk, who knew the guest by the given card, explained nervously to everyone.

"Come out, guest!" Everyone shouted to the last guest.

Right after they've shouted, a man come to the set. He was wearing dark green checkered button-up shirt, dark blue tight pants, and a pair of white and black jogging shoes. He had a very well-built body, just like Jong Kook and Cheerin. He is really fearce on the outside, but nice and gentle on the inside. Before that guest could even greet the members, they collapsed just by seeing his physical appearance.

"ANYEONG HASEYO!" Haha gave the guest a warm greet and a formal instead of the guest.

The guest laughed by himself, looking at the members trembled before him.

"I...t..t..told you g..guys that our n..next guest is no...joke.." Jaesuk said to everyone with a laughter of disbelieve.

"We are totally dead. 3 "Jong Kook"-s?" Haha said in disbelieve either. Then, he immediately went towards Cho PD and grab his collar. "Are you trying to KILL US ALL?" Haha shouted. Everyone else laughed at him.

"Let's hear him introduce hismself." Jaesuk said once more. "Anyeong... My name is Mark. I am a singaporen Boxer. Just like the other guests, I also the chosen one from Singapore because of my interest to korea. I am really grateful to be today's running man special guest. I sincerely thank all of the support from Singapore to me. Thank you." He ended with a formal bow. Everybody else gave him a round of applause.

"Why do you really give us strong guests. Really? Owh my, I'm going crazy." Jaesuk grumbled to Cho PD. "You...Really? Why? These people are as strong as Jong Kook..." Jaesuk continued grumbling to Cho PD. Cho PD laughed behind the cameras, closing his face with a paper. Cheerin also laughed with her hands closing her mouth. Mark crossed his arms and smirked. His muscles looked bigger when he crossed his arms.

"Oh my...puhahaha..." Jaesuk shocked at Mark's big muscles and rolled on the ground, looking pity. Mark laughed.

"What's wrong?" Mark asked to Jaesuk while giggled a bit.

"N..n..nothing...Let's just continue!!" Jaesuk said. "Do you like running man?" Jaesuk asked Mark

"Yes..why?" Mark asked back.

"Who is your favorite member here?" Jaesuk started to ask the real question.

"My favorite member is..." Everyone was nervous for his question, since he is the last guest to be asked. Everyone was in dead silence. Their eyes stared to Mark's eyes, pleading to be chosen.

"Why are you guys so serious about this. This is just a simple question." Jaesuk interrupted.

"That is easy for you to say, Hyung!" Kwangsoo answered.

"You've gotten a vote already!" Sukjin followed after. The silence broke in just a sec.

"Ok..my favorite member is..." Mark continued

"Jaesuk shi" Mark closed his sentence.

"Jaesuk jumped around happily with a "yes" hand gesture. Kwangsoo, Sukjin, and gary were disappointed.

"My only target for today is Jong Kook." Mark interrupted while pointing his finger to Jong Kook.

"Me? Why?" Jong Kook asked and pointed at himself. He laughed for a while in disbelieve.

"I really want to have a face-off with him. Do we have a name tag elimination later?" Mark asked the Pd-s and excited. Everyone else can't believe his words. Everyone, except for Jong Kook and Cheerin, clapped their hands happily and supported him to do it. Everyone, except Cheerin. She glared at Mark.

"YA!!! What did you say?" Cheerin exploded with a small smile on her face. Everyone else startled by her. They faced her with their shocked expression. They could see Cheerin's horror-looking smile, which gave them chills. Jaesuk came towards Cheerin and pat her back.

"Puhaha...It seems the guest already exploded before there are even missions." Jaesuk explained.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello...Guess what ? This will be the last chapter about the guest. Next chapter will be about the opening and next will be the mission. Curious about the mission ? Keep reading then ;D

Vote for more chapters, comment my story, is it bad or good. Share my fanfiction too to your friends ! Owh, and of course, follow me for more fanfiction, especially running man fanfiction. Bye !