Chapter 11 : Full Power on Commander

"Come here..." Jong Kook called. Gulp! The red team flinched. Jong Kook vowed to win, to avenge Cheerin. Gary was scared to confront him, but he had to. Both of them wer at their starting line.

"Aaaaa...AAAAAA!! Why do you have to grab my satba really tightly?" Gary whined.

"Why can't I?" Jong Kook smiled. Both became more serious.

"Everyone ready? Priitt!" The whistle was blown. Jong Kook lifted Gary up. He toyed with him for a while.

"AAAA!!" Gary shouted in pain and terrified. Then, Jong Kook dropped him as if he was nothing.

"Wah...Jjinja!" Gary was frustrated. Jong Kook won.

"Finally..." Mark sighed in relief.

"Why?" Jaesuk asked him.

"Nothing..." He answered. The crowd and the teams were finally about to see the big match that they were waiting for.

"This is the ultimate and the last round. Please give both players a round of applause!" Jaesuk clapped his hands, followed by the crowds as well.

"FIGHTING!!" Blue team cheered on Jong Kook. "FIGHTING!!" Red team followed.

"Ready...PRIITT!" The big match started. Both fighters didn't even budge a bit. Jaesuk was mc-ing the whole scene. "oo...Ooo...I can see both fighters extracting their strength to push each other. I think they are waiting for a perfect time to attack." Suddenly, Mark started to push Jong Kook bit by bit. Everyone was at the state of anxiousness. But, Mark didn't notice that he was being lured to Jong Kook's hook. He was too busy bulldozing him to his limits, he tripped Jong Kook's legs and fell.

"JONG KOOK WINS!"Jaesuk announced the crowd.

***

Both team gathered up with their teammates and stood right in the front of Cho PD. Before Cho PD got to say his words, Jaesuk interrupted.

"Eishh...Why do you have to be like that?" Everyone got distracted and glanced towards Jaesuk's point. Jong Kook was putting a towel around Cheerin's neck and pat both of her shoulders with a gentle smile on his face.

"Why?" Jong Kook giggled.

"Just come here and receive your points!" Jaesuk ended.

Everyone was now focused on Cho PD. "Since Cheerin's team won the first mission, they receive themselves 5 points." Cho PD announced as he gave Cheerin a bag filled with 5 tickets. "Owh...so the points are in the shape of tickets! Arraseo!" Cheerin said. "And here's 2 points for Jihyo's team." Cho PD handed over a bag filled with 2 tickets to Jihyo.

"Ok...Off to your next mission site!" Cho PD exclaimed.

"OK!" Everyone replied. They got on the minibus. Finally, they went to the next site.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello ! enjoying the fanfic ? If yes, then I'm really grateful.

So, basically, I wanna tell you my personal members ranking based on their looking : Jong Kook, Haha, Gary, sukjin (when younger), Jaesuk, kwangsoo. Also, based on their intelligence and personality : Jong Kook, gary, jaesuk, sukjin, haha, and kwangsoo.

Personally, I love the members, especially Jong Kook and Haha. But when Haha changed personality from a cutesy haroro to a betrayer, I kinda hate him. Same thing to Kwangsoo, but he is way worst than Haha. I always believe Jong Kook could win most games, but because of their "betray" and Jong Kook's trustworthy to them, he always loose, especially when other teams form alliance. They don't even think straight. If Jong Kook looses, the winner will be one of the betrayers. Ugh...

Anyway, that's my feeling about running man members. Sorry for kwangsoo's fan though.

Vote for more chapters, comment my story, is it bad or good. Share my fanfiction too to your friends ! Owh, and of course, follow me for more fanfiction, especially running man fanfiction. Bye !