Chapter 21 : Points For ?

After they have a long conversation on the mini bus, they finally reached their last destination, which was a huge mall. Everyone got down safely and went inside the mall.

Cheerin whispered to Jong Kook, "Oppa, do you feel anything weird around here? I think there might be something up with the points we've earned."

"We'll just have to wait and see." Jong Kook answered nicely. They both went in the mall with their arms linked.

***

"Here's your final mission. It's the old "hide-and-seek" game." Cho PD spoke. The members and guests groaned after hearing their last mission.

"Remember the points you've earned so far?" Cho PD asked. Everyone nodded.

"As I said earlier, the more points you've earned, the more advantageous that team will be. The team with the most points will be the seeker. Blue team has 16 points in total, while red team has 19 points in total. Therefore, red team will be the seeker." Cho PD said. The red team were joyful, but the blue team were anxious.

"BUT..." Cho PD hadn't finished his sentence yet. The team were anxious.

"When the blue team find their mission with an "out" sign, one of the mission team will be eliminated. There will be 3 of them." Cho PD explained. The red team was anxious too. "Therefore, red team has to decide 3 people to be eliminated in order and confirm to me." Cho PD ended. The red team started to discuss.

"We have 3 people..." (Who are they?)

***

"Missions will be texted. Now, go to your starting point!" Cho PD instructed. The blue team went up to the 2nd floor, while the red team stayed at ground floor.