Epilogue

***7 years later
{That's Tyler at 17 years of age}
That's Luna at 6 years of age}

*Quinn's POV*

"Tyler..."I started."Why is your hair black?"I asked."I-Um.." "Michael dyed it for him."Luna said."Luna."Tyler growled.Luna giggled and ran off."Tyler Gonzalez Hemmings we talked about this."I said.

"But Michael pushed me to do it.I've always wanted black hair anyway,so I wanted to give it a shot."He said."Ok,thanks for telling me.Go back downstairs with your Uncles and your dad."I said.

"What are you gonna do to Michael?"Tyler asked.I shrugged,smirked,and ran upstairs."Don't kill my Uncle!"Tyler shouted."No promises!"I shouted back.

I ran into Michael's room,and his eyes landed on me.I slammed the door shut,and his eyes widened."Michael Gordan Clifford!"I shouted."Yes I did push him to dye his hair and I paid him $30 dollars to do it I'm sorry."He said quickly.

I smiled and started laughing."That isn't funny.I thought you were gonna kill me."Michael whined."Oh,I'm sorry that I scared you.I didn't want Tyler to dye his hair until he was 18."I said.

"Oh,I'm sorry." "It's ok Mikey."I said as I hugged him.His arms wrapped around me,and he hugged me softly.After a second or two,we pulled away."But let's go downstairs,everyone else is down there."I said.

Michael nodded and followed me.We trotted downstairs,and I sat down next to Luke and Tyler.Luna was on Luke's lap,and Luke was playing with her hair like always.I smiled and looked at Tyler.

"Can I keep my hair like this?"He asked.I sighed."Yes,you can."I said.He smiled widely and hugged me."I didn't beat up you Uncle by the way."I said.Michael smiled nervously and laughed.

Tyler smiled."Good."He said.We pulled away,and Luna looked at me."Tyler didn't get in trouble?"She asked."No,we just had a talk."I said."Dangit."She said while pouting.

"Why are you sad about that?" "I wanted to see him cry when you beat him with a belt so I can record him."She said.I face palmed myself and started laughing along with the others.

Tyler blushed."Honey,beatings with a belt are only for you.But not forever."I said.She pouted and crossed her arms."You barely do anything bad so don't worry."Luke said as he wrapped his arms around her.

"That's what you think."She said.Luke's eyes narrowed at her,and she giggled."What did you do?"Luke asked.Luna looked at me with wide eyes,and my eyes widened since I kind of helped her out with this one.

"So um,you know that you have a IPhone 6s Plus right?"Luma asked."Luke nodded."So um..You remember the time you let me play on it,and you left to go to the store?"Luke nodded.

"Well um,I broke it...And my mum saw what I did right when it happened.So she um,took me to the Apple Store and bought a new one for you.That's why everything was erased off of your phone."Luna said.Luke stared at her in shock,and then looked over at me.

"Why didn't you tell me?I could've bought a new one myself."Luke said."And why did you help her,I would've had a talk with her."Luke added."I couldn't let her get in trouble.I mean look at her."I said as I squished her cheeks.

"You have Uncle Cal's cheeks."I said while letting out a small laugh.She giggled and blush."True,she's a cutie pie of course and all,but they need to learn a lesson."Luke said.

"Luke,at least you have a new phone.Gladly you didn't ask TOO many questions about why your stuff was erased off of your phone.Cause Luna and I are terrible at lying."I said while giggling.

"True,but thanks I guess.Sorry I had to waste your money."Luke said."Psh,it's ok."I said while pinching his cheeks."I don't have Calum's cheeks so stop."Luke whined."Ok fine."I said while laughing.

"Now if I got into that situation,would you help me?"Tyler asked."Mmm...It depends,but overall yes I would."I said."You spoil them a lot."Luke said."Mum gotta do what a mum gotta do."I said.

Everyone laughed.I reached over to Calum and squished his cheeks,causing him to groan."I'm a grown man,leave me and my cheeks alone."Calum said."Fine."I said as I let go of his cheeks.

Someone suddenly knocked on the door,and Michael got up and opened it.Jennifer,Ariana, and MaliKoa walked in.Jennifer hugged and kissed Michael,and Tyler and Luna covered their eyes.

"Why?"They both asked.I giggled,stood up,and hugged the girls.Ashton got up and hugged Ariana.Calum got up and hugged his sister tightly.

Michael closed the door,and I sat back down on the couch."Hey Luna,I got you something."Jennifer said as she pulled a Pikachu toy from behind her back.

"Oh my gosh a Pikachu!"Luna squealed as she took it and hugged it."Thanks."She said as she hugged Jennifer."Your welcome honey."She said.They pulled away,and Michael pouted.

"I want a Pikachu toy."He whined.She rolled her eyes,smiled,and tossed him the last one she had.He squealed,pulled her down on his lap and kissed her cheeks nonstop.

"I love you too Michael."She said while laughing.We all laughed,and Michael stopped and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Wanna play Pokemon Combat?"Tyler asked.

"Sure."We all said.Someone knocked on the door again,and Calum got up and answered it.Miranda,his girlfriend,pulled him into a hug,and he kissed her.They pulled away,and they closed the door and sat down on the couch.

"I'm the only one in here who has nobody."Luna whined as she started to cry. "Luna,you have plenty of time to find somebody.Don't cry,and you have me."Luke said.

"But you have mum to love and kiss,and I have no one to kiss.It would be weird to kiss you since your my dad."Luna said."Luna,you don't need a boyfriend right now.You'll get one soon.I promise,and I can always kiss your cheek.Is that weird?"Luke asked while kissing her cheeks.

Luna giggled."No,it's not.I love you."She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.She kissed his cheek,and he smiled."I love you too."He said as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Hey,what about us?"Everyone,including me asked."We love you guys."Luna and Luke said.Everyone smiled and laughed."We love you too."

A/N This is the final chapter for this book!!I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted!I have more books on the way so don't worry!!If you liked it please leave a VOTE and a COMMENT down below🐨❤️

STAY TUNED FOR MORE BOOKS😈💜ilysm