Almost Due

*Quinn's POV*

It's been 4 and a half months since I've been pregnant,and I would get nervous every day.I was really scared to push A BABY out of my vagina!I told the boys about getting a C-Section,and they agreed on it.

My stomach was now REALLY big like I was about to bust.I would throw up from time to time,but overall I was fine.Well,one time I threw up in school,and I had to go home with Calum since he was my dad.

My school has been curious and has been staring at me since my stomach was big.I'd usually look down and keep walking.It's honestly easy to ignore since Arzalea was mean to me before.

But now,I was in my bed resting with Calum, Zeus,and Rosa next to me.The rest of the boys were in school since Calum made them go.They were really worried about me,but they still went to school.

"You ok?"Calum asked."Yeah,just thinking..."I said.I started to feel nervous about Luke and I being young parents.What if we weren't good enough?What if we aren't completely ready?

Like,we aren't ready,but would we have at least a little bit of what it takes?At this point my breathing picked up,and I was sweating."Oh my gosh Quinn."Calum said quickly as he sat up.

Zeus started whining while looking at me."Calum I'm scared.."I whimpered."Why?"He asked."I-I don't know if I'm ready for a child...Even though we have the nursery and everything ready,I dunno if I'll be a good parent."I whimpered.

"Darling..."Calum started as he pulled me into a hug."You and Luke will be great parents.The boys and I will help you,and guess what?"Calum asked."Wh-What?"I asked.

He wiped my tears away and smiled."Usually kids that have the werewolf genes get older faster.They usually start to grow like a normal human at age 9 or 10."Calum said.I smiled slightly.

"I guess that's helpful."I said.Calum nodded."The boys and I will wake up and baby the baby,if you know what I mean,if it's crying.You and Luke will still have to help,but we'll always be there."Calum said.

I smiled and cuddled into his side.I snuggled my face in his arm and let out a long breath."I love you.."I mumbled."I love you too."Calum said.I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

*2 hours later*

"We're back!"I heard the boys shout.I groaned and snuggled my face into Calum's side.Calum groaned and pulled me close.I heard the bedroom door open,but I didn't bother to look up.

I heard someone shake me,but I just groaned and pulled Calum closer."Leave me alone.."I mumbled grumpily.I sighed.'Stop being so snappy..'I thought.

"Fine then,I had a surprise for you but ok."I heard Luke say.I automatically sat up and looked at him."What is it?"I quickly asked."Oh that got you up huh?"He asks while laughing.

I giggled while blushing."But come on love."Luke said.He and Michael helped me up,and Luke held my hand and walked me out of Calum's room.

He led me into my room,and he closed the door behind him.I saw that there were red rose petals on my bed,and Zeus had a rose in his mouth.I smiled and went up to Zeus.

"Is this for me?"I asked.He started wagging his tail happily,so I took the rose.I petted his head and looked back at Luke."So I know that the prom is coming up,and I wanted to ask you something.."Luke said.

"You can ask me anything."I said.He got down on one knee and pulled out a small box.He opened the box,and a BEAUTIFUL ring was in it.

  "I know that this is a bit much,but will you go to the prom with me?"He asked

"I know that this is a bit much,but will you go to the prom with me?"He asked.I nodded yes as tears came into my eyes."Y-Yes.."I choked out.

"Aww,honey don't cry.It's not like I'm asking you to marry me."Luke said as he stood up and hugged me."Not yet.."He added.I blushed and bit my lip.I hugged him back softly,and then we both pulled away.

He slid the ring onto my finger,and we both kissed each other fiercely.Luke rubbed my stomach softly,and I felt the baby kick softly.I giggled and placed my hand on top of his.

We pulled away,quietly gasping for air.I hugged Luke,and I kissed his cheeks nonstop."I love you so much."I mumbled against his left cheek."I love you too.."He mumbled against my neck.

"Umm..."I heard a few voices say.Luke and I pulled away from each other and looked around.I saw Ashton and Michael blushing in the door way,& Michael had papers in his hands.

"I'm,here's your work for today.."Michael said while blushing.I walked up to him and took them from him."Thanks.."I said while blushing in embarrassment.

"Whoa!!Are you getting married?!"Ashton and Michael asked in shock."WHAT?!OH NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!"Luke and I shouted quickly."Well,not yet but this is a prom ring Luke bought me."I said.

Luke giggled like a little girl and blushed.The boys and I snickered,but then pulled ourselves together."But leave me alone for maybe an hour so I can do my work."I said.

"That means you too Luke."I said."HA!!" Michael and Ashton shouted."But Quinn--" "I just need some time alone ok?"I asked.He sighed but nodded.

The boys walked out of my room and closed the door behind them.The door suddenly, revealing Luke."I love you."He quickly said."I love you too."I said.

He closed the door,leaving me in my room alone.I sat down on my bed and grabbed a pencil.I spread out all of my papers and started working.

A/N That was it for this chapter❤️Keep being beautiful & always love yourself😛Love you my little Emos..
STAY TUNED😈💜ilysm