Relax

*Luke's POV*

I turned back into my human form,and Arzalea did the same."What the f*ck is your problem?!Just leave Quinn alone!"I snapped."Why were you with her in the first place?!"She snapped."She had to get home,and she had to go through the woods since her motorcycle stopped working."I said."Whatever,but come inside.Lets get some sleep."She said as she took my hand.She pulled my arm softly,but I just stayed in place."Luke.."She said."I think you should just go home."I said."Wha--" "Just go home."I said.She groaned,let go of me and ran off.I sighed and walked back into my house along with closing my door behind me.I sat down at the kitchen table with my mum and put my head down."What's wrong honey?"My mum asked."I can't handle Arzalea any more...I just can't do this,and we're not even mates."I said."Just break up with her,and you could maybe get together with...Uh,Quinn?"She asked unsure if that was her name."Yeah,that's her name.But I dunno.."I mumbled.I wasn't sure if I liked her for sure.I was off and on with my feelings about her,but I think I like her."I might go out to the beach tomorrow...Just to clear out my thought.But I have to do it after my spa job tomorrow."I said as I placed my face in my hands."Ok honey,do anything you need to do.But take Molly to the beach,she's been in the house for two days and hasn't really done anything."My mum said."Ok...But I'm gonna go to bed."I said."Ok honey,and by the way."She said.I looked up at her."I never really liked Arzalea to be honest..."She said.I smiled slightly."She's ok from time to time,but I just hate to see Quinn getting hurt and bullied by her."I said as I stood up."But I'll sleep on it."I said."Ok,good night baby."She said as she reached out for me.I groaned."Do I have to get a kiss?"I asked."Yes you do honey."She said.I chuckled,leaned down and hugged her.She kissed my cheek,and I actually felt a bit better.We pulled away,and I walked upstairs with Molly by my side.I went into my room,got into my bed and fell asleep with Molly thinking about breaking up with Arzalea.

*Next Day/9:30am/Quinn's POV*

I woke up,hearing my alarm clock going off.I sat up,yawned and looked around.My last night memories suddenly flashed before my eyes,causing me to shiver.That was a scary night,but I've seen scarier dealing with myself.I then remembered my spa appointment that I paid for when I woke up in the middle of the night.I got up along with Zeus and Rosa,and they both stood by their food bowls.I grabbed their food bags and poured some food into each of their bowls.They started eating,and I started getting ready for my appointment.

*35 minutes later*

I simply picked out my flower dress,my dragon clip on earring,and flower covered Vans to go with it.

I grabbed my red book bag and packed up my sketch book,my phone,pens,my red bathing suit,a tennis ball,a ball of yarn,and two leashes because I'll be bringing Zeus and Rosa to the beach with me in two hours or so

I grabbed my red book bag and packed up my sketch book,my phone,pens,my red bathing suit,a tennis ball,a ball of yarn,and two leashes because I'll be bringing Zeus and Rosa to the beach with me in two hours or so.I put my book bag on my back,grabbed my keys and ran downstairs.I ran outside,but then I remembered that Luke had my motorcycle.I groaned and ran towards the back of the house and into the woods.I looked out for any wolves or any other strange creatures because....I AM NOT DYING TODAY!!After a minute or two,I knocked on the back door because Liz was in the kitchen.She looked up at me,smiled widely and opened the door."Thanks."I said.She nodded."Oh,and your motorcycle is out front.Luke fixed it up for you."She said."Really?"I asked.She nodded."Well,tell him I said thank you."I said.She nodded.I walked through the house and walked through the front door.I saw my motorcycle,and it looked BRAND NEW!Even though it was still the same one,it was just shiny and beautiful.I ran up to it and ran my hands up the seat.I suddenly saw a note with a rose attached to it on a handle.

Dear Quinn,
I decided to also clean it up for you since it was looking a bit dirty.If you need me,I won't be back home until 10:30.

Luke:)

I smiled,folded up the note and placed it and the rose in my book bag.I cranked up my motorcycle,and it sounded like when I first got it,and I'm not even joking!I smiled and drove off towards the spa so I wouldn't miss my appointment.

*45 minutes later*

I pulled up at the spa,and I saw an oddly familiar car,but I couldn't put my finger on it.I got off of my motorcycle and walked inside.Everyone looked at me for a few seconds,but they went back to what they were doing afterwards.I walked up to the desk and waited for someone to come up to the desk."How may I help you?"A lady asked."Um,I would like to get a back massage."I said."Ok,you can have a seat on any chair you'd like,and we'll call you up shortly."She said.I nodded and sat down on the nearest seat.

*10 minutes later*

"You can come back now."She said as she looked at me.I nodded,stood up and followed her towards the back room.She walked into a room,and I followed her."Your massager will be here in a few minutes.Just get undressed and wrap a towel around your body as fast as possible."She said.I nodded,and she walked out of the room and closed the door behind her.I started to get undressed,and I then wrapped a towel around my body and just waited for someone to come.