A Few More Friends

*Quinn's POV*

It was now lunch time,and I gathered up my sketch book and pens and went outside towards the soccer field(football field).I saw down on the bleachers and continued on my drawing I didn't finish earlier.After a few more minutes,I finally finished.

I noticed that it was Luke taking a picture of Zeus and Rosa running in the sand,and I was laughing with him while Molly was just laying down by my foot.I smiled as I felt tears in my eyes.They were all like my family,and I honestly don't think I can let them go.

I heard footsteps coming towards me,and I automatically looked up to make sure it wasn't Arzalea.I noticed that it was Luke and three of his friends,and they all say down around me.But of course,Luke sat next to me.

"Hey,I'm sorry about Arzalea..."Luke mumbled.I shrugged and sighed as I flipped to my next blank page in my sketch book."It's not your fault..."I mumbled.

I looked up at Luke,and I titled his head to the side a little bit."Stay right there..."I said as I started drawing him."Is this gonna take forever?"He asked."Nope,only 5 to ten minutes.I've developed quick drawing skills."I said as I kept on drawing.

*10 minutes later*

"Done."I said as I looked up.I showed him and his friends the drawing,and they all gasped in shock.

I showed him and his friends the drawing,and they all gasped in shock

"Wha--?How?"They all asked in disbelief.I shrugged and smiled slightly."I just do it..."I mumbled."But what are your names?I never really talked to you guys before."I said.

"Oh,I'm Calum."The boy with the dark and big brown eyes said."I'm Ashton."The boy with the light brown curls said."And I'm Michael."The boy with the red hair said.I felt my fist ball up,and I looked down as I remembered that my dad's name was Michael.

I felt tears come down my cheeks."Dad..."I mumbled."What?!"The boys shouted."No no,not like that!It's just that..."I just stopped talking,jumped down from the bleachers and walked off."Quinn!"I heard Luke shout.

I heard something running towards me,so I ran the opposite way.After a few seconds,I felt Luke's arm strap around me and hold me tightly.I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder."I miss my mum and dad..."I whimpered.

I felt him run my back trying to calm me down,and it eventually worked.Luke kissed me softly,and I kissed him back.After a few more seconds,we pulled away,and I rested my forehead against his."Will you be ok tutoring me today?Or do you want to move it to tomorrow."Luke said."Today is fine."I said while smiling.

"You wanna go hang out with the boys and try again?"He asked.I shrugged."Michael probably thinks that I'm a weirdo for calling him dad even though I didn't mean it towards him."I said while blushing harshly."Nah,he's a weirdo himself once you get to know him.Come on."Luke said as he took my hand and walked me towards the bleachers.

I sat back down with the boys,and I felt them staring at me.I suddenly heard pages flipping slowly,causing me to look up.I saw that Michael was looking through my drawings,and I gently took my sketch book away from him."Aww,they were so cool."He said.

It was hard to not think of my dad while being with Michael because he acted like him a bit.I smiled slightly and gave it back to him.He squealed like a little girl and started looking through them again.

The boys and I snickered."Hey,who's that?It looks like an older version of me to be honest."Michael said as he showed me a picture that I drew about 4 months ago.

"Michael said as he showed me a picture that I drew about 4 months ago

"Well the man is my dad when he was about 23 years old.He was getting ready for his first day of his first job.I tied up his tie for him so that's why I included myself in the picture.I was a darker skin colour at the time too."I said."Cute..."The boys said.

"Is that your mum?"Michael asked as he flipped to another photo.

"Yeah...She was the nicest woman you could ever meet.Sweet to people who needed help,she did spoil me a bit but I didn't take it too far.But she was just so nice and caring to people including my dad and I."I said.

"What's her name?"Luke asked."Michelle..."I mumbled.Calum let out a loud breath and looked up into the distance."Michelle Obama..."He mumbled while smiling.We all laughed.

"Oh and boys."Luke started.We all stopped laughing and looked at him."I know you guys need this too,so I'm gonna tell you."He said."Quinn is giving me tutorials because my grades have been getting low,and I need some help before I get kicked off of my soccer team."He added."Oh god I need your held too."The boys said.

"You all can come tonight if you'd like.."I said."Yay!"They all squealed."We can pay you."They all said."No no...I--"Luke gave me a 'you know you need it' look,and I sighed."If you want to that's fine...I don't care how much."I said.

"Ok."Michael said."Oh and uh,can you draw me before we have to go back inside?"Michael asked."Sure."I said.I started drawing him,and after a few minutes I noticed that I was drawing my dad instead!"Oops..."I mumbled as I ripped the paper out of the sketch book and started drawing Michael.

*10 minutes later*

"Done."I said as I showed him the drawing."It's kind of hard to draw you because you have a unique yet awesome look,so I'm sorry if you don't like it."I said.

"No,I love it actually

"No,I love it actually.I've seen worst."Michael said as he looked up at Calum.Calum smiled nervously and scratched the back of his head.Luke's face turned slightly red,so I pulled him into a small hug and brought my lips up to his ear."You get so jealous easily..."I mumbled."I'm known for it..."He mumbled back.

A/N Calum apparently attempted to draw Michael,and Michael hated it.But what's up with Quinn drawing her dad instead of Michael?!Is there a connection that's not love...But is a connection between Michael and Quinn!!Stay tuned till tomorrow for another chapter😚😍💖ily